Calling All Photography Enthusiasts! It's Back!

Ashanali

Are you driving or going in by train kirislin?

I'll catch the train in to Flinders St, so could meet you there if you are training!

Happy to be there around 11am, although I'm not that interested in photoshop myself - I have enough trouble finding the time to process in lightroom, and just don't need anymore "timewasters" - not that I can afford it anyway..lol

eta there's a train that arrives at Flinders St at 10:25am

Edited by anniek

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can walk there quite easily from Flinderstreet station if I am correct.

It is the place across from crown isn't it?

Or I am going to be going somewhere wrong and then have to turn around in a huff and go to the Zoo instead.

Guest Tess32
When is the judging? I cant see it on the website. Are you going on Sat Tess?

Mine is on friday evening, just too hard for me to get to.

I think I'll go sat.

Guest Tess32

I have three :(

I just don't think I can, I'm off sick today and really can't leave work again early tomorrow, so by the time I go there, it'd be mosty over anyway. I will just have to get the results!

Although it could all go to poop and maybe I'll be happy I'm not there, ehhehe.

I have three :(

I just don't think I can, I'm off sick today and really can't leave work again early tomorrow, so by the time I go there, it'd be mosty over anyway. I will just have to get the results!

Although it could all go to poop and maybe I'll be happy I'm not there, ehhehe.

Congrats!! If your already sick today just be sick again tomorrow! It is a pretty nasty flu going around ;)

Good luck and be sure to post your results :)

Guest Tess32
Tess, I am looking out for your prints on Fri along with everyone else's. :) I have seen them printed and they look AMAZING. I think you will go really really well. :(

I will just have to get you to tell me what happens ;)

I will just have to get you to tell me what happens :(

Yep, if they are discussed or argued (which is what you want :eek: ) I will note all the comments so you can review them. No worries. Ash taught me well. :) I really dont think you have much to worry about though. ;)

I have put in a big effort this week, so I will be there tomorrow. I didn't know about the judging so will have to check that out in the PM. Didn't know about food and wine show either, might have to change lunch plans and check out that one.

I will also be there Sunday but for bootcamp

Guest Tess32
Tess I have your imageson a print out so Rocco can chase them down for you. Also if you can still come on saturday and awArd winners will stillbe on display on the wall. :smashpc:

Cool :laugh: