Yellow Dog Day Is Here!

shel

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, the baby & the bloke on the bike. Pics that speak a thousand words. :confused:

I hope these great members of the public....& Tom and Myf, too...will give permission for their pics to be further used for PetRescue purposes.

Beagle Rescue Vic just wants to say a Huge Thanks to Shel, Vix, JB, Tash, Pedigree and everyone else that put together such a fantastic morning!

We have just had our trainer and foster carers call in to say they had a fantastic morning and the reactions and attitudes of the general public was very positive.

A special thanks to Jb for helping keep a very special baby puppy warm :confused:

We had a pretty wet one in Sydney - but all of the dogs were perfectly behaved and excellent mascots for rescue - not to mention great advertisements for their foster carers' love and kindness. I had me lots of cuddles and got to spread the word about rescue - and the rain didn't seem to dampen anyone's spirits all morning.

A big thanks to Pedigree, PetRescue (especially Tim in Sydney), all the people behind the scenes, and the wonderful carers and rescuers who brought their perfect dogs out to meet the public - I think we all managed to get a few people thinking about rescue for their future pet choices... yay!

For those not aware of who Tom Williams is - he's the cutie that ripped his shirt off on Dancing With The Stars a couple of years ago... quite the tasty morsel if I do say so myself... *grin*

T.

Thanks for letting us participate today. It was a very early start for some of the volunteers but everyone (people and doggies) were so lovely and friendly. It was great fun handing out the promo items and the public was so generous with their donations.

The smile on peoples face walking down the road with their big yellow doggies was priceless. I think one office ended up with five big yellow dogs.