I Have A Prefix :)

piper

After a nervous wait I have just found out I have a prefix approved. Ulara All that Jazz HSAs will be the foundation bitch for Ildanach Border Collies.

Ildanach is a gaelic word meaning versatile or master of all trades. It was my first choice as I strongly believe in maintaining the versatility of the border collie and will be breeding keeping soundness of body and temperament and ability to work in mind when breeding a litter.

After 16 years involved in the breed and having participated in obedience, agility, conformation, herding and a touch of tracking I am proud to be a registered breeder.

Congratulations, nice meaning for your prefix too.

Thank-you. I hope to always stand up to it as it holds meaning to me.

For about 10 years now I have had a car sticker "Border Collies the versatile breed" and from the time I became involved in the breed have always been involved in multiple disciplines. At the first border collie nationals, my older girl Piper proved her versatility by being the only dog to place in all performance areas - herding, obedience, agility and jumping with qualifications in 3 of the 4 (would have been the perfect weekend if not for that last bar of the agility course!)

Congralations on getting your first choice :champagne:

Now we all want to know who is going to be the sire of the first Ildanach litter :provoke:

I'm getting closer to a decision. I don't expect Jazz to come in again before about January so still have some time. At least I have a short list now and have spoken to the owner of 1 of the dogs.