" Dogs On Show" - Open Day At Erskine Park, N S W

In case it hasn't been posted elsewhere (and apologies if it has), in conjunction with the Championship Dog Show on Saturday 12th June, 2010, there will be an "Open Day" showcasing many of the activities offered to dogs e.g. Agility, Dances with Dogs, Jack Russell Terrier Racing and much more. It's presented by DogsNSW, admission is free, and time is 9am to 5pm.

Edited by jilldog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose Schutzhund is out of the question :rofl:

Since it is not an ANKC sanctioned sport, of course it will not be there :(

Looks like the usual shitstir, Kav.

Is DogsNSW actually going to advertise so dog owning members of the public know it's even on?

Edited by raz

I suppose Schutzhund is out of the question :rofl:

Since it is not an ANKC sanctioned sport, of course it will not be there :(

There will also be no greyhound racing, sled dog racing, Adac agility, weight pulling etc or any other non ANKC sports.

We'll be there down in the herding area.

Thanks for reminder :rofl: I saw this event advertised I think in my local newspaper a couple of weeks back and thought I must schedule this in my calendar and then forgot all about it, so reminder is very timely.

I suppose Schutzhund is out of the question :)

Since it is not an ANKC sanctioned sport, of course it will not be there :eek:

There will also be no greyhound racing, sled dog racing, Adac agility, weight pulling etc or any other non ANKC sports.

We'll be there down in the herding area.

and no Xoloitzcuintle this year but next year will be there! :cry:

We'll be there with Willow, apparently there is an Irish Red & White Setter entered, I'm really excited about seeing him/her as well, I did look at getting one for the show ring early last year, but the timing wasn't right.... I then discovered the LH wei's :laugh:

I'll try get down with Indie boy if I ever shake this cold off. Leaving Bonnie at home I think at shes become a bit moody with strange dogs since her desexing a few wks ago. Go figure.

I will be there with Riddick :laugh:!

So if anyone see's us, Please please come up and give him lots of pats. I'm still working on training him not to shy away from strangers.

Though its only the rare 1/100 he will dodge away from. :thumbsup: lots of proofing in strange enviroments going on.

Terranik and I will be there in the morning with Zero and Jedi - our obedience club is having a stall. :laugh:

Oooh I will be coming to say hi! :D So when the random girl (Jen) and her black lab puppy comes wandering up saying hi, don't be too worried :)

Terranik and I will be there in the morning with Zero and Jedi - our obedience club is having a stall. :thumbsup:

Oooh I will be coming to say hi! :) So when the random girl (Jen) and her black lab puppy comes wandering up saying hi, don't be too worried :welcome:

Awesome!!! :thumbsup: Can't wait to meet you both!