Has Anyone Else Suffered This Problem

I reallly needed to a few minutes ago, but there are two 3 and a half week old pups on my lap, and two under the chair.. lol

I managed to lift the whole blanket that they were on (ontop of my lap) and sit them on the floor with their siblings and gently get up.

:)

I reallly needed to a few minutes ago, but there are two 3 and a half week old pups on my lap, and two under the chair.. lol

I managed to lift the whole blanket that they were on (ontop of my lap) and sit them on the floor with their siblings and gently get up.

:cheer:

Cuuute!!!

I went through this whole motion of sliding him gently off my legs, still asleep, and snuck off to the bathroom......

5 seconds later, I hear him snuffling under the bathroom door! Bastard figured out I was gone... :o

:)

Haha, yes! But I'm worse. They don't even have to be on me. I just don't want to disturb them. :) I will put off lunch for over an hour waiting for the dogs to wake up naturally. :o They never do.

I'm in bed with the laptop - have had to make several pauses in my internet viewing owing to fat cavaliers who decide it is cuddle time.

Luna is now next to me rather than on me - flat out on her back with her belly up awaiting scritches, if I spend too long typing without a scritch I get an indignant snort :eek: