Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! Seven neutered dogs of the same breed at a show. That is incredible :)

Oops, just realised. Was it two shows? :(

Congratulations. I believe the national dBase can now cope with when you achieve the required points and can apply for the title.

Edited by darwinroyal

WOW!! Seven neutered dogs of the same breed at a show. That is incredible :)

Oops, just realised. Was it two shows? ;)

Congratulations. I believe the national dBase can now cope with when you achieve the required points and can apply for the title.

Two shows :(

Though at the Keeshond specialty in Vic we had 6 in neutered sweepies! It was great to have some competition! Jed came 2nd to a GORGEOUS grand champion.

Chelsea picked up her first 12 points this weekend 2 x Neuter In Group and NEUTER IN SHOW :laugh:

I had this funny feeling I "knew" you TerraNik when I saw you and the Kee on Saturday!!!

What a small world! I'll have to say hello next time! Congratulations on your awesome results!

Jedi took out Neuter in Show today! :D

I thought I read in the NSW journal that all clubs will have to offer at least class 18 and 18A after April next year. So we should be seeing it everywhere.

Bathurst and District will be offering the class at the triple show in May.

I think NSW has made it a ruling but it must be state based I guess as usual. :laugh:

My understanding was all affiliates could offer this ANKC-approved class. It was only maybe Queensland refusing to recognise the class? It would be interesting to hear from Queensland-based affilates that wanted to include the classes in their schedules that have been knocked back.

I have had discussions with CEO Dogs Vic re this and there is going to be something in the November VicDog encouraging Vic Clubs to offer the Neuter Champion Classes :cheer:

Yay, Finally we may get too see more classes!! Someone please correct me if I am wrong but there are no classes offered in any upcoming (gazetted) Victorian shows, I think it's disgraceful. I don't care if I will then be showing 3 dogs of the same breed who will be the only entries (Yay too me :D) I want my neuter classes *stomps foot* :)

Just to remind everyone that Belconnen All Breeds Kennel Club in Canberra has neuter challenges on offer at all 3 shows coming up on 20 & 21 November. Entries are open until 20 October. The schedule can be viewed on OzEntries at http://www.ozentries.com.au/shows.php

We are very proud that we are the 1st All Breeds Club in the ACT to offer neuter challenges :-)

Just to remind everyone that Belconnen All Breeds Kennel Club in Canberra has neuter challenges on offer at all 3 shows coming up on 20 & 21 November. Entries are open until 20 October. The schedule can be viewed on OzEntries at http://www.ozentries.com.au/shows.php

We are very proud that we are the 1st All Breeds Club in the ACT to offer neuter challenges :-)

I've already sent my entries! :eek: Can't wait!