Introducing Yurrugar Green Withnv My New Boy

nikivds

Hi everyone!!!!

It has been a while since i've been on here and most of you might not remember me but I just wanted to introduce my new baby boy to the DOL world!

This is Yurrugar Green WithNV a.k.a. "Envy" an English Toy Terrier bred by Paige Saunders of Yurrugar kennels.

SIRE: Am Ch Saint Lazar's JR Ewing (imp USA)

DAM: Aust Ch Sasndash Ellafitz

DOB: April 16th 2010

He is heading towards a fantastic career in the agility field alongside my other boys pepe and nossi. He is very driven and a very sweet little man, please enjoy photos below and feel free to ask questions etc.

I will try to keep everyone updated as he grows up with photos and the like!!

xxx Niki

Pepperoni ADM JDM ADO JDO SPDX SDX GDX

Cabanossi AD JD

Yurrugar Green WithNV (titles to come :laugh:)

30467_457294460760_688850760_6228409_6438077_n.jpg

aEnvy3.jpg

aEnvy8.jpg

34062_459608050760_688850760_6295424_3738627_n.jpg

the family

35880_458563530760_688850760_6262969_8022800_n.jpg

and a video if you want to see him in action

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!!! Thanks for all the nice replies, he is a very nice "mini dobe/mannie" isn't he hehe :crossfingers:

I was looking at a mannie but decided I wanted something smaller like pepe so when I saw these guys at the canberra royal I couldn't resist. And paige has been amazingly helpful and is just as excited as me about Envy's career, he is the most gutsy dog I have ever met so I think he has a lot of potential to excel in agility, and yes he is already very smart, he learnt to wave by watching his "brothers" and even tried to sneak up the dog walk today while I wasn't looking for a split second! No more running loose in the agility paddock until we learn the basics I think!!!

Sounds like Trixie - I had to take down my a frame because she thought it was great fun to either run up it and leap off the edge, or run up it, drop a toy down the slope and chase it :rolleyes:

Sounds like a brilliant little dude! :crossfingers: Looking forward to following his progress :confused:

He's so cute & such a livewire :rolleyes: . I can't wait to see him start to run, I have a feeling he's going to be quite something, based on his attitude & on your ability as a trainer.

Shine thought he was gorgeous :confused: ...well right up to the point that he humped her head :crossfingers:

Edited by Vickie

He's so cute & such a livewire :) . I can't wait to see him start to run, I have a feeling he's going to be quite something, based on his attitude & on your ability as a trainer.

Shine thought he was gorgeous ;) ...well right up to the point that he humped her head :confused:

HAHAHAHA I forgot about that!!!! it was hilarious! He humps everything the little brat :confused: poor shine! I'm sure she thought it was very undignified lol. I can't wait to start training him, very excited to see what his attitude to agility will be like!

Just watched the video, he's so funny and certainly is brave! :crossfingers: I want a puppy :D :rolleyes:

hehe yeah he is! If you look closely you can see him and nossi playing with a toy and envy wants it so he pretends to play with another toy which distracts nossi and then envy grabs the original toy and runs off with it :) clever boy!

This is my first puppy since my family dog 13 years ago as the other 2 were rescues and a bit older when I got them, I forgot how much fun it is!! Wasn't your mannie only just a puppy? :D

Envy looks a character! Now I have another breed I want! :crossfingers:

I love sleek little dogs. I have a x kelpie rescue who is mini/40cm but he is fairly laid back. What size class would you expect Envy to jump eventually?. I went from your clip to one of a young girl doing agility with a ETT and he looked good.

Also saw a lady with another Yurrugar dog. What helped you make your decision to choose from this breeder? Sorry, is that OK to ask? Does a breeder have a pretty good idea then of if a puppy shows the nature or promise of being good at agility?

But I also think Nossi seems a lovely dog. Lovely to see them playing together. Envy seems extra confident, tugging at toys while Nossi has them and bolting off with one.

Have fun with your puppy.