Our Latest Addition... Fable - Finnish Lapphund Puppy

TerraNik

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMIT I really need to buy one :eek: Did you read my :laugh: thread? I went to Camera House and asked for a 50mm to fit my D5000 and they sold me one that is for a D90 or better because the D5000 doesn't have a built in AF motor and needs lenses that do. Anyway! I'm going to buy the 50mm AF-S 1.4 ($600 more than the AF) soon :dummy:

DAMMIT I really need to buy one :eek: Did you read my :laugh: thread? I went to Camera House and asked for a 50mm to fit my D5000 and they sold me one that is for a D90 or better because the D5000 doesn't have a built in AF motor and needs lenses that do. Anyway! I'm going to buy the 50mm AF-S 1.4 ($600 more than the AF) soon :dummy:

Yeah I did... I had no idea Nikon lenses were so confusing!!! Can't wait until you get the AF-S!! Make sure you share your photos pleeeeeeeease! :o

You bet I will! Stupid Nikon lenses! Stupid me really. At least I got a refund! I absolutely love your photos (and all the other 50mm photos by DOLers) so I really want to buy one ASAP! Come onnnnnn tax return! :laugh:

Yea, thanks Terranik, I have been browsing through the spitz thread. My fiance and I have been doing a lot of research since the beginning of the year to try and determine which breed of dog will be best suited for us (and us to them of course).

Oh WOW!!!! I have a 9wk old puppy here myself.... but I am soooo clucky!!

Your dogs are just gorgeous.... Fable is pure perfection! :dancingelephant:

Love love love the one of her poking her tongue out at Zero, and the family shot is just fantastic!

Thanks everyone :sick:

I can never seem to take enough photos of her! :thanks: Luckily she quite enjoys being in front of the camera... Once she's a little more stable I'll start introducing her to the world of props and posed photos! :grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Kirislin!

She's now 14 weeks... Getting all leggy, but as crazy as ever!

4886852548_47bc0634d0.jpg

4886250507_dee9512dda.jpg

4886250663_024812ab20.jpg

4886250829_d9fa05b572.jpg

4886251083_a4a4c3d3e0.jpg

NOM!

4886251809_1bdd9cf00e.jpg

Watch out!!!!!! Flying Soakie!!!!!

4886251641_45b8d77b13.jpg

4886251481_0ccdabf438.jpg

And a couple of videos

Playing with a milk bottle & Ahsoka -