Dogs Cuddling

Enigma

My 2 JRTs will snuggle up to each other but only if it's cold, they also snuggle up to the cats! My MaltxShi and Ridgebeck X amstaff won't cuddle with any animals only humans, and my Dobermann pup will snuggle with anything that will let him! :laugh:

We always have "stacks on" when it comes to sleeping at our place. The Frenchies and Staffies LOVE to snuggle up together. They are so cute as the weave themselves all over each other - don't know how they can sleep like it. Here's one such pic of the three of them sleeping away while I was on the computer.

post-2397-1280917389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raelene

My dogs dont exactly cuddle up but they do have one habit that I find really amazing.

Keeda (my blue girl) has always been a clean dog, licks her feet and pulls out grass seeds from her coat and between her toes - but what really surprised us washow she woould lye in her bed and Giget (my black girl) stands over her so that Keeda can pull the grass seeds out of her coat. Even my black boy cleans his coat and Keeda also pulls grass seeds of him.

Ive never really seen one dog groom another dog like that. Anyone else seen that!

Alpha Bet - yes I have a couple of "cleaners" too. Both female (wander if it is a maternal thing), one Frenchie, one staffy. They lick each others eyes and ears and the Frenchie licks the other Frenchie's butt too. They clean and clean and then the other dogs come over and ask for cleaning. Not so bad but sometimes it looks like the hair thins a bit if the keep grooming the same place over and over. Both of the cleaners appear to have generally maternal personalities.

When I had two Goldies, they used to cuddle together and the darker one was ultra cuddly with me, sadly he has passed :o

angels2.jpg

pict0921.jpg

I have a new Golden Puppy on order, due to be born next week and home 8 weeks later so am looking forward to hopefully a cuddly pup! :laugh:

Edited by Golden Rules

Well it goes without saying that pugs are the ultimate cuddlers. They pile on top of each other or have to sit so close they're touching.

The record for most pugs on the trampoline bed is 9 - they just couldn't fit another one in.