Canon Photo5 Comp

becandcharch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one know what the song and artist are on the world of eos clip? the one showing last years brief. I really like it.

I really like it too. I have tried googling the lyrics but nothing is coming up!

I listened to the sound bite at work. I thought I had the volume right down but no, it was SO loud!! I just yelled out SORRY!! and everyone laughed :rofl:

can't say I even know where to find any "soundbite" ... and without the link posted here, I couldn't find the "what's in the box" info on canon ... think I'll just wait for my box to arrive :o

Here you go http://canon.com.au/worldofeos/photo5/briefs/

The sound bite is up now :D

thanks ;)

that sound is really annoying :eek: and I'm totally clueless as to ideas

;) BT ya meanie!!!

There was bubble gum, confetti, droplets ( close up shots of anything liquid you want) , smoke in black and white and the sound bite which to me sounded kinda like something dropping from really high and getting closer. You know how it sounds in the cartoons? OR it also sort of sounded like a balloon when you blow it up and slowly let air out and it makes that squeeky noise

There was bubble gum, confetti, droplets ( close up shots of anything liquid you want) , smoke in black and white and the sound bite which to me sounded kinda like something dropping from really high and getting closer. You know how it sounds in the cartoons? OR it also sort of sounded like a balloon when you blow it up and slowly let air out and it makes that squeeky noise.

:thumbsup:

There was bubble gum, confetti, droplets ( close up shots of anything liquid you want) , smoke in black and white and the sound bite which to me sounded kinda like something dropping from really high and getting closer. You know how it sounds in the cartoons? OR it also sort of sounded like a balloon when you blow it up and slowly let air out and it makes that squeeky noise.

:hug:

Yep, I thought of wily coyote about to get an anvil dropped on his head or similar, that kind of noise.

I have registered so am eagerly awaiting the Box to arrive. I to thought of wily coyote when I heard the sound :rofl:

Did others get the email with the 10% off Canon Lenses Voucher? I used mine today to get a 50mm 1.4 :rofl:

Congratulations looking forward to the photos.

I registered as well. Wily coyote for sure the only thing missing is the k-plunk thud at the end

Edited by Firestone