Canon Photo5 Comp

becandcharch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I assumed I'm ineligible because I have a Nikon?

Yay Charche!

No anyone can do it!!

edited to add that it states 'Australian and New Zealand residents who have access to or own a digital camera'

Edited by becandcharch

Dont know if I will be ready or not but just have to say I LOVE my new camera, hubby got me a 450D twin lens kit on Wednesday.

Eridor its a great for just a bit of fun. Definately made me think outside the square and I learnt a lot :laugh:

Once released each of the 5 briefs has a video tutorial on the website. They explain in more detail what they are after and give you different ways you can create it. This definately helped me.

Have a go!

I would like to try... I'm still learning so those tutorials on the website will help! The bad thing is I can't blame my camera as I bought a Canon 7D with my bonus money last month, pity I can't use it to its full potential yet (photography course here I come) :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Oh I got excited to see someone had posted!

Nothing here yet but I did get the new Ikea catalogue :thumbsup: and some bills :laugh:

There is a Canon photo5 group on flickr I keep checking. There is a guy that said he recieved his today but hasnt said whats in it. He only posted 48 mins ago and others are asking him to tell.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/canonphoto5/d...57624913025082/