Dora's Twin Girls

Frodo's mum

how cute they are! are they yours? Was the father black? haha sounds like I am talking about a human :hug: I always remember my mother telling me as a kid (many many years ago) that black lambs were killed. Lucky for them the arts and crafts movement and hobby farmers have changed all that.

Cheeky little thing jumping all over mummy like that.

yep they are mine we have another girl due soon, she looks like she might have triplets again....hopefully not all spotty one's or I will want to keep them all :laugh: dad is black....yes the arts and crafts made black wool more popular as a lot of farmers don't like them as it can get in with their white wool.......I use to spin and had a lot of coloured sheep.........have always wanted a spotty though after my last one died..........so Dora ( and I guess Dyson the Dad LOL ) dd a good job :mad

something funny someone asked me if black sheep have pink meat :rofl:

it's Dora's leg........if this the the photo you meant :laugh:

lamb7.jpg

lambs6.jpg

Yes, that's the one, but I still cant make out what is going on with it. why does it look all bendy. where's the foot? It looks like some weird sock puppet :mad

Edited by Kirislin

thank you.........have been heaps of practicingand heaps of deleting..thank god for digital :laugh:

just for kirislin to show Dora has 4 straight legs :mad

cute2.jpg

just noticed you can't see both her front legs anyway :rofl:

Edited by Frodo's mum

Guest belgian.blue

When I have my farm I'm having all spotty sheep. Are they a cross?

The twins are adorable! Are your sheep friendly? Please post photos of the new lambs that are due soon :thumbsup: