I'm Off To ...

Nekhbet

wash the damn rug in the dining room.

by hand.

on my bloody knees ...

and why you might ask?

Because my idiot rottweiler dragged half a dead rabbit in, plonked himself there and ate the rest of it leaving a 2 foot square blood stain :dancingelephant: It looks like something was massacred in there He's smooshed it into the pile nicely for me. Thank god its a cheap nylon number. I set him up a bed in the back alcove so he could lie comfortably and eat out there. But ooooh no his royal highness had to come into the dining room :dancingelephant:

anyone want a free rottweiler?

send in your applications while I go make a check he hasnt buried a foot or something behind the couch cushions just to top off my afternoon *sigh*

Its a whole room size rug with a dining setting on top to protect my floors. I've blotted up the blood and rinsed it a few times, rinse, blot, rinse, blot now its wicking with clean water and a wad of paper towel on top.

Rottie has the audacity to now whine at me for some dry food.

Last time he gets a nice fresh rabbit for dinner thats for sure.

Ummm, thats why they call it a DINING room :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Once you have wicked and blotted can I suggest sprinkling a large amound (whole box) by the sound of it of Bi Carb Soda on the stain - this will absord both the stain and the odur - once it is dry you can sweep up most of it with a dustpan and then give a good hoover.

I was going to suggest cup of white vinegar and water (50/50) and then when you have mopped up most of the wet, rub bicarb soda in and leave to dry then vacuum.....works a treat for dog poo when one of mine had an accident in the hall.

It's drying now I'm trying the bi carb. Thank god there is no smell.

I'm giving him death stares and he's trying so hard to act like he has no idea he's done anything wrong ... again ... at least he hasnt pulled the bin apart today

Reminds me of the time Mo dragged in half a dead Blue Tongue....full of maggots....and finished it off on the loungeroom rug......nice.

Good luck Nekhbet, hope you can get it out ok!

Oh and I'd take your Rottie :)

At least Mo finished the damn thing.

Ted "buried" his treasure - a maggoty dead rat - under my lounge cushions. :thumbsup:

And we won't talk about the beheaded pee wee that was left under my bed. :)

Hope the blood comes out Nehkie - at least with a rug you can get under it. Better than carpet!

too angry to take photos :thumbsup: it didnt go as deep as I thought, it was only on the surface so it blotted out

Ams pity I didnt have the camera when the DDB was walking around with a bunny head in his mouth and the ears hanging out :) today is total prey food day, IE mum went ferreting and there was enough to go round. Quite scary how easily my dogs can chew up a rabbits head O_o fingers ... keep away ...

Shower power (for showers, not carpets) is another good one to use. It lifts urine out of our carpet.

You poor thing. My dog quite possibly would be lucky to be alive!

Wouldnt shower power lift colour? I always thought it was pretty strong stuff?

Guest Pandii

I'll have Scoota thanks :thumbsup:

and some rabbits, must come up for a holiday so we can take the kids out ferreting