Litters Due September

choc_bordercollie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her mum whelped 7 days early so we thought she would go early too. No I want a night whelping as I can't get time off work (but will take w day off if it is a day whelping). I have someone to watch mum and babies when they r here but they can't whelp her.

Edited by bel

Jett had her x-ray this morning..... ;) :o:cry::mad

12 skulls, however he said there could be some hiding behind the ribcage. She is booked in for a c-section on Friday

I have a 10kg barrel of biolac and bottles to feed them, lucky school holidays are on as Riley will be helping me

Jett had her x-ray this morning..... :o:cry::mad:)

12 skulls, however he said there could be some hiding behind the ribcage. She is booked in for a c-section on Friday

I have a 10kg barrel of biolac and bottles to feed them, lucky school holidays are on as Riley will be helping me

You're going to be sooooo busy! :p FUN FUN FUN ;)

Jett had her x-ray this morning..... :laugh::rofl: :D ;)

:mad OMG!!! Sending you the very best of luck and looking fwd to seeing your babies soon!!!

We had a lovely litter of Schipperke pups born during the night, one black female, two cream females and one cream male. Couldn't believe there were so many creams in the litter especially when we wanted blacks but they are all beautiful anyway.

We had a lovely litter of Schipperke pups born during the night, one black female, two cream females and one cream male. Couldn't believe there were so many creams in the litter especially when we wanted blacks but they are all beautiful anyway.

:rofl: CONGRATULATIONS! Four lovely little fuzzy bears! :)

Picked up one on the pups this morning to say "happy two week old birthday" and got a lovely face looking back at me! First pup has eyes open and second has one eye open....such a different look now. :)

Must take more photos.....and learn how to reduce for posting! :rofl:

Picked up one on the pups this morning to say "happy two week old birthday" and got a lovely face looking back at me! First pup has eyes open and second has one eye open....such a different look now. :mad

Must take more photos.....and learn how to reduce for posting! :mad

Don't you just love it when those eyes open :mad

Picked up one on the pups this morning to say "happy two week old birthday" and got a lovely face looking back at me! First pup has eyes open and second has one eye open....such a different look now. :(

Must take more photos.....and learn how to reduce for posting! :)

Don't you just love it when those eyes open :)

They look like little teddy bears! :laugh: