Do You Ever Get Puppy Clucky?

PoppyDog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG Dyz she is devine!!!!! Will she be another obedience dog??

Thanks Huski. She is gorgeous.

Yes I plan to do several disciplines (including obedience) with her as I like to do with my guys. I reckon she is going to be a brilliant obedience dog as she has amazing pack drive. Her focus on me and keenness to be with me is amazing. She has been here less than 24 hrs and is showing awesome virtues. She fetches incredibly well, comes every time she is called, at the run. Pees on command and has not fouled the house or her crate as yet.

I did some drive training with her before I put her to bed last night :banghead: .

I love her to bits.... particular right now, as she is sleeping :(

Howz your obedience going Husk. Have you made it to the ring yet?

Edited by dyzney

Hello! Look at my name! Of course I have a weakness for puppies! Some people think skin babies smell wonderful and I think the same of fur babies! Heaven for me would be my own puppy day care centre where we all lay on a big bed having cuddles and kisses followed by naps!

Yes I plan to do several disciplines (including obedience) with her as I like to do with my guys. I reckon she is going to be a brilliant obedience dog as she has amazing pack drive. Her focus on me and keenness to be with me is amazing. She has been here less than 24 hrs and is showing awesome virtues. She fetches incredibly well, comes every time she is called, at the run. Pees on command and has not fouled the house or her crate as yet.

I did some drive training with her before I put her to bed last night :banghead: .

I love her to bits.... particular right now, as she is sleeping :banghead:

She sounds just lovely!! What a good little puppy. I think you should do some videos for us :banghead: Are you using food or prey with her?

:( Ok, thanks. We had our first trials in early July, but blew two quallies on our down stay :banghead: Seems like we have fixed it though so hopefully she will do alright at our next trial this Saturday! My nerves have been an issue in the ring - my hands shake terribly when the judge tries to shake it :banghead:

I did some drive training with her before I put her to bed last night ;) .

I love her to bits.... particular right now, as she is sleeping :laugh:

She sounds just lovely!! What a good little puppy. I think you should do some videos for us ;) Are you using food or prey with her?

:laugh: Ok, thanks. We had our first trials in early July, but blew two quallies on our down stay :( Seems like we have fixed it though so hopefully she will do alright at our next trial this Saturday! My nerves have been an issue in the ring - my hands shake terribly when the judge tries to shake it :)

Oh Husk, I am so glad you got out the in July. Never mind about the stays, sounds positive that you think you have rectified that, well done. I am really happy to hear you hit the ring. The nerves will pass in time, but I do sympathise, I am a bit like that with conformation :D Bloody nerves.

Massive good luck for Saturday.

Please let me know how you and Daisy go.

I am using prey drive with her, and will only ever revert to food if it is not working. Mind you, I use both with Jag and they both work equally well. Dyz is definitely food only.

Edited by dyzney

Ahhh looks like you bet me to it, I was about to make a topic like this sometime today because I'm veeery puppy clucky at the moment. :laugh:

I was watching videos that I found of my dog when she was a puppy which just make me want another.

The day when I get my next puppy can't come quick enough. :laugh: