Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

Thanks KTB, no none of my guys are related, just very similar in color except for Tully she is white with 3 big brown spots and darker ears!

Another one of my guys today with thier buddy sniffle (Sniffle belongs to DOLer Riley James) once again a windy shot!

DSC_0266.jpg

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tokkie: LOVE your two fur kids to bits. How long will Nandi stay fluffy?

I don't know.... I am suppose to 'hand strip' her but have no idea how... :(

She looks really bad at the moment, she was desexed on Thursday and they clipped her one leg and her belly.... :D

tlc, do you live close to the beach? Your dogs always look so free... :D

Edited by Tokkie

Dust Angel, just beautiful...your lot are divine! Love the ruthless collar!

Tokkie, I love in a seaside city. 5 mins from the beach in just about every direction from my place, I am extremely lucky!!

Thanks Tlc...Yep he is bigger than Jane now. Skinny long legged thing that he is!

I had to include the other photo because I think it shows Gus's lovely coat so well.

Btw thats Roger the Rooster and his girls at the back. Jane and Gus are pretty relaxed with them until I give them a treat...then they get abit stroppy because the chooks have the food they want!

Thanks Tlc :):)

Oh no, not at all - they couldn't have possibly been chewing my shoe :p :laugh: I actually think Lottie started first, and Ella just followed along :( ;) , and nope, pretty sure they're not related (although I think they're nearly as gorgeous as each other). Lotties funny - she doesn't get on the bed with me mainly because she really feels the heat, but tonight she decided to jump and and spread right out on the bed with me, just to make sure I remember that she's number 1 here :eek:

Not even in the dark :laugh:

Mine are clearly different being cross breds but people who see them for the first time can't tell them apart!

In the dark maybe. :cheer:

Its funny thought they all move differently, have different carriages, head shapes, markings, tails and sounds so I can tell who's who across the paddock or usually in the dark (they all have different coat textures and sleeping possies too : )

Lots of people have trouble telling them apart. Would be like me with 5 black and tan dobes tho.... I'd have no idea for a while :confused:

I think dog people pick up whos who quicker so wouldnt take you long.