Goodbye Gyspy 2000-2010

kritta

Dear Gypsy,

Yesterday felt so final, I can't believe how quickly this all happened as you quietly kept your pain from me, you were a tough as nails dog, brave, strong, loving and completely loyal. To me you completely out shone any expectation I had when my husband had carried you through that door that warm Christmas eve.

You chewed the wiring loam out of my horse float and our trailer, dug holes and tore out your bedding from in your kennel! :cry: Glad you grew out of all that quickly!

We joined our local dog obedience club and you showed me how much fun training was again.

We packed up house and took off travelling in a caravan for a few years. You walked some of the best beaches in Australia, hung you head out the window and breathed in all the wonderful smells. Gypsy you entertained me to no end, everyday you gave me everything you had.

Your the gift that just kept on giving. Even yesterday the way you looked at me I knew you were telling me it was ok, I was ment to be holding your hand not the other way around! Today I woke up hoping yesterday was a nightmare and I'd walk past the couch this morning and you'd be there wagging your little stumpy............

The house feels empty even though there is people around me.......

I hope we meet again some day.

Love Your Kritta xxxxxxxxxxpost-10003-1284511605_thumb.jpg

Kritta, I am so so sorry that it was Gypsy's time to say goodbye to you.

It is clear just how much your beautiful girl means to you, and I know you must be having a really difficult time right now. :D

Your special memories of all the wonderful times you spent together will shine a little brighter each day, as the pain slowly lessens.

Fly free over the bridge Gypsy and know that your mum loves you deeply.... but Gypsy already knows that. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...