Time To Order Your Christmas Puppies!

poodlefan

now see, i can imagine a couple of these adorably wee pocket pets as truly awesome xmas tree decorations :( so, a couple with bright purple eyes and a coat tinged with lilac would be perfect --- will they come in a box set? i'd like 10 ;)

:cry::worship::cry: I have only read this far... the tears have blurred my vision.

I needed a good laugh after my day today too.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is ShonkyPaws affiliated with NudiePaws (Wazzat) in anyway or can you organise something for some litters? I would like a nude dog with Cavalier ears. I would like its skin to be white, though, as summer is coming up soon and black is more a winter colour.......I'll probably grab a winter one during your Mothers Day specials.

Shonkypaws is affiliated only with Deshonko - Top Kennels Combined to Bring You The Dog of Your Dreams

Corrie white is rather, um, passe

How about a rather fashionable grey and tan?

Really?? You don't sound like you have your finger on the pulse of the latest Gold Coast corture. See, I actually do like the grey and tan but it just won't go with my white jandles, white slacks, white singlet, white bag and frangipanni hair clip. I don't mind hot pink as an accent colour though so if you could do hot pink I would be happy to do business with you.

This is what you need for the coast -

Totally new and different. Leave those doodlies for dead. an absolute must have accessory. Unfortunately, it only comes in four colours, white, white white and white not hot pink. How about a nice hot pink latex cardi with rhinestones? The whole look will just be soooooooooo hot, specially if you are parading up and down Cavill or Orchid Ave.

chinese-crested-dogs.jpg

SOLD1 You certainly know how to please your customers. You will need to message me your details as your web address and PO Box number seems to keep changing.

Some of you wanted evidence of the elusive shephard corgi cross. Since this breed first appeared back in the late 80s I did have some difficulty finding photographic evidence of its existence. The photo below was probably taken in the early 90s. This boy was named 'Hey Dog' and in all the photos he is lying down - I'm not sure if there was a genetic flaw which limited standing or if he was just lazy. Perhaps this is why the 'shorgi' never really took off as a guard dog?

post-33739-1284809052_thumb.jpg

2wh48e9.jpg

Please let me know which ones you'd like to use for your breeding program.

Ohh wow! Anything imported from Frankston or Geelong would be hard to pass up. How would those patellas hold up? Hips would be pretty good and strong I would say, judging by the weight they are holding up there :)

Oh yeah bro, they have fully sik bones. Hold up a lot of weight in muscle, y'know.

Just imagine how happy the mothers will be to be pregnant with these lovely chunky puppies!

Gosh - you guys are really good but there's just SO MUCH to choose from and I really don't have time to think about it.

Can you just send me a mixed bag of teacup ones? I prefer chocolate or black and whites but anything will do coz I can always palm them off give them to friends as a Christmas present if I don't like them. How much would you want for that?

ETA Have you got any with souls?

Edited by spottychick

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package

Oh my god!! What is this little guy really??? Apart from super cute??

*cough*

sable Pomeranian :)

*cough*

Edited by poodlefan

First off, Ed Hardy Chek Out Me Cuzzins Holden SS Bro (IMP Frankston)

Rare chocolate and light-yellow.

Second, the brother of the above, Ed Hardy I Got It in Indonesia It Means Peace Does it Relly Look Infected (IMP Geelong)

A rare light-yellow and darker-spots blend.

Please let me know which ones you'd like to use for your breeding program.

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

Hey Shonks - looks like we've got another business partner

I'll have my people call your people Assemblyline!!! :)

Edited by poodlefan

Any chance of a black and white GSD?

Here ya go - black and white GSDs :)

white_german_shepherd_dog2.jpg

But the guy down the road told me breeding his white female with my black male would produce black and white puppies ... he didn't say they would be one or the other.

I love Border Collies ... they look soo pretty but I wanted a vicious guard dog ... :laugh:

:laugh:

How about a rather fashionable grey and tan?

OMG OMG OMG....I want one of those please! I could breed Teacup Hairless Rare Blue English Staffies!! I'll be RICH!!! :)

Here's a brace, Ellz, just what you need. 15cms high, blue genes back to genesis. We do accept American Express or used bills.

mexicanhairless.jpg

Thank you, I accept your kind offer and will forward a rubber cheque by return post!

Is there any chance you offer a mystery pup? You know like on catch of the day, or a lucky dip? I'd like to buy puppies as stocking fillers for christmas for my family but cant choose.. I'd be needing like 5 or 6

Thanks

Sure :)

By any crossbred pup and you're buying a mystery pup anyway! :laugh: Who knows what you'll get when it grows up.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package

Oh my god!! What is this little guy really??? Apart from super cute??

*cough*

sable Pomeranian :)

*cough*

Dear Dodgy, you're at it again. Nicking 'teacup' material from backyards. Got to hand it to you, tho'...you're creative.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :laugh:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Awesome Deshonko!!! Can I order 6 please so that I can have a full team for next sledding season? They would be perfect for my 4 year old son to take out all by himself :)

Not a problem. :) Its a hell of a lot easier to transport one of these teams to an event. :love:

On second thoughts, can I double that order so I can give one to some of my friends for Chrissy presents? Otherwise they'll all be jealous and we can't have that now :)

I'm your friend, so do I get a breeding pair? :(

Some of you wanted evidence of the elusive shephard corgi cross. Since this breed first appeared back in the late 80s I did have some difficulty finding photographic evidence of its existence. The photo below was probably taken in the early 90s. This boy was named 'Hey Dog' and in all the photos he is lying down - I'm not sure if there was a genetic flaw which limited standing or if he was just lazy. Perhaps this is why the 'shorgi' never really took off as a guard dog?
Freaking sweet mate!

(What breed is he really?, looks like quite the pretty dog)

I have made many attemps to contact DeShonko regarding the whereabouts of MY Jungle Rockwheeler to no avail however now that she is taking Christmas orders I'd like to put aside any bad feelings of paying $6289.00 and not receiving my 'goods'. I expect to receive my new Jungle Rockwheeeeeeeeler in the post as soon as you are able.

Australia Post - just bloody hopeless :laugh::

Tell you what, in the spirit of the season, I'll let you have one of these for half price... The Ghost Tiger Great Dane.

4348859217_58c5426ab8.jpg

I need to put some of these out on breeders terms. I think they might be the new big thing. :crazy:

i'll take two and two teacup alaskan malamutes plz. where do i send the cheque?