• BARF
    • Innova
    • Other

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my boy does well on nutrience.

though i have been chaging around trying to find something a bit better. so atm he's on proplan salmon, he's been on canidae ALS too. though i'm thinking of going back to nutrience, he loves the eagle pack but it is so hard to get that i don't feed it.

he also sometimes gets RMB in the morning and always some offal with his dry for dinner

I voted Nutro as I have just switched Molly over to it after supply problems again with Eaglepack. Couldnt pick two choices, Mokha is on Healthwise but will be switching to Nutro soon if he can tolerate the change. They also rmb,sardines,eggs etc.

Edited by mokhahouse

Royal Canin Labrador (puppy) here (plus sardines, shank bones etc a couple of times a week). Advance didn't suit her, and Eukanuba wasn't much better. Have almost finished the first bag and very happy so far. Ruby eats ALL of her food now in about 2 seconds flat, which she wasn't doing before. I might change to Nutro when she is older though.

Eagle Pack Holistic (the fishy one). Luckily I work at a pet supply store so I still have a chance of getting it - one of my friends manages another store in the chain so if I can't get it at my work (usually the case, we obviously can't take it for ourselves if it's in short supply) she'll help me out with it.

When I can't get EP, Tucker gets Nutro lamb & rice and Bambi gets Royal Canin Mini Mature.