Who Do You Think Is The Guilty One?

Tilly

I'd say the one who was laying on the dirt as you were sweeping up potentially enjoyed the attention for doing so and the other one who avoided your eye contact was more sensitive to your body language that would have showed when you first espied the mess.

The mess was of course made by the major pot plant tornado that affects only plants in pots and of course the occasional dog trampoline bed.

I'd say the one who was laying on the dirt as you were sweeping up potentially enjoyed the attention for doing so and the other one who avoided your eye contact was more sensitive to your body language that would have showed when you first espied the mess.

The mess was of course made by the major pot plant tornado that affects only plants in pots and of course the occasional dog trampoline bed.

:rofl: :cool: Oh THAT tornado. Thought it only happened in tassie :p

I agree with your comment btw My girl Pepper will ALWAYS do that stuff even when it's another dog that's in trouble. She just HATES it when I'm in any way giving off angry/frustrated etc vibes, no matter how subtle I'm trying to be. Tango, on the other hand, wouldn't notice if my head actually exploded - he'd still be tap-dancing in the kitchen hoping for a treat.

I definately think it was the younger one (sable) ... because the older (black) one isn't silly enough to destroy his own bed.

The older boy is used to being the troublemaker so when he gets asked "who did it" he always acts guilty ... he knows his mummy loves him and quickly turned playful once the offending mess was cleaned up .... :rofl:

Definately the one proudly sitting in the pile of todays achievements!! ;)

My chewer recently got a taste for the kids bike helmets and bike seats. AAAGGHH. I know which one did it, but she doesn't give a shit. She will happily amuse herself by chewing ANYTHING. (it's a lab :confused:)

:D Cheeky Monkeys!!

And Marcus keeps telling me a Shepherd is for him!! He would spit chips if he came home to that..

On another note... What must they have been up to, to create a mess like that... :love:

I am sure "normal" GSD's are better behaved ... my poor unfortunates are both working line so they take every opportunity to amuse themselves when left home for a minute longer then they deem necessary :D

The other bed was removed to the garage last night so there wasn't a fight over the only bed left ... unfortunately for the older boy that created a problem this morning. He normally takes his breakfast back to bed ... so this morning he was left running around the yard looking for a place to eat. He kept giving me a dirty look when he came back and there was still no bed in his normal place.

So I guess I am off this weekend to hunt down a new bed cover - I did have a spare but it is for the smaller bed (the one destroyed was only replaced last month).

Edited by Tilly