Look What I Have To Babysit... Sigh....

Beth.

It's hard when I have to babysit something THIS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) :D

Ella.jpg

Ella2.jpg

EllaandLot.jpg

Ellaandlot2.jpg

This is little Ella, a friends baby Aussie, and she's such a sweetie - well alot of attitude on four little legs :thumbsup:

Lottie is being soooo good with her, she usually plays so rough with other dogs, but with Ella she lays down and lets her jump all over her!!! Right now they are both sprawled out on my floor having a snooze...

I don't want the babysitting to end :eek::eek:

Edited by LuvLottie

Hehe, it's such a hard job... and yep, a mini Lottie - just a bit darker!!! I forgot what it was like having a puppy again, but I remember the puppy scream :D :thumbsup: , lucky she only did it once and has settled in beautifully (like she owns the place!!).

It's so funny, because my parents met her today and my mum is like, 'now I could have one that looked like Ella' and I said 'she's the same as Lottie!!!!!!!' but she replied, no - she's wayyyyy cuter!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek: I said, yes, because she's a puppy :):)

Hehe, she is pretty cute.... I just can't believe how good Lottie is being with her!! Earlier, Ella grabbed hold of Lottie's 'pants' (the long hair on her back legs), and Lottie just stopped and stared at me as if to say 'please get this thing off me' - it was soooo cute :thumbsup::eek::) :D I've already sternly told Lottie we're not getting another Aussie member for our family for a few years :eek::)

Ohhh she is gorgeous and she helps with the housework ;)

I so hope that is dirty washing and not clean washing ;)

I love the third photo of Lottie and Ella together.

Funny you should say that, but no, no it wasn't dirty :):dancingelephant: She then decided it would be fun to pull the clothes OUT of the basket - so much fun!!! She's being such a good girl, she's crashed in her crate at the moment, she's all played out!! She also doesn't mind when me and Lot go outside to do training sessions and she's left in her crate - i had a sneak peak at her and she was just sleeping!!!! Lottie hasn't left my side all day, I think she's just reminding me that she's my number 1 :wave::(:)