Mats Used As Floors In Gazeobs....

tommyspazz

No. I've heard them called gazebo mats at shows and house mats elsewhere

But look in those asian/chinese type "cheap'' shops, they often have them or if you live in an area with a large Pacific Island population they're very popular in their homes too so look at markets etc. MUCH cheaper than the show vans :laugh:

Anyone have have any idea what the mats most people use at shows for flooring are called if they have a spefic name?

TS there is a place out your way that sells them cheap.

Oh awesome, any idea what the place is called? LOL

LOL.

I knew someone would PM me. :D :D :) :p ;)

I will post the name when I acquire it tomorrow. :laugh::rofl:

Not sure if these are considered expensive but it is an online shopping option for those having trouble getting them. Great Rugs.com.au sell them as "ground mats" (scroll down)

http://www.greatrugs.com.au/store/index.htm

Callicoma.com.au have them as well (paws and bones ground mats) but seem much more expensive

http://www.callicoma.com.au/people.htm#Paw...ned_Ground_Mats

Edited by futuredogtrainer

I was going to buy one last year for my gazebo as the price wasn't too bad (There is someone at the KCC shows that sells them).

But had second thoughts cause the grass at KCC is nicer and cooler as well in the summer and I thought bugger it!

If you show at KCC it's worthwhile speaking to the people at that stall, they have a whippet and sometimes bring a Dobie as well :D

Okie Dokie got the info they are at Food World in Dandenong. Apparently sells New Zealand and Islander food eg taro etc.

Very good price. :eek::):(

I Googled it and it said Food World Pacific 86 Thomas Street Dandeneong (03) 9792 2113 Also one in Thomastown.

Thanks for that, work in Dandy so ill go tomoza on my lunch break!

Okie Dokie got the info they are at Food World in Dandenong. Apparently sells New Zealand and Islander food eg taro etc.

Very good price. :laugh: :D :rofl:

I Googled it and it said Food World Pacific 86 Thomas Street Dandeneong (03) 9792 2113 Also one in Thomastown.

Thanks for that, work in Dandy so ill go tomoza on my lunch break!

Report on your findings. :rofl: