Treat Pouches

<His reply was something like "if they don't work, don't think you're going to get more freebies!". I did not email him asking for "Freebies", I just wanted to know why my hinges kept bending.

I won't be dealing with them again after that. >

Wow great customer service - NOT! :thumbsup:

Was just one experience, hopefully they don't do it often, still they lost a customer over that!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a black dog and a doog. The doog is too small for training but great for a walk and a bit of fun. I bought a couple of Mary Ray treat bags when I was os, they were cheap but are fantastic, same as the black dog but the hinges work...thanks for the olive oil tip but too late now as I pulled so hard I hurt my finger and messed up the hinges :) can still use it though.

I tell people who don't want to spend much money to get a bum bag from the op shop or to buy an old pair or use an old pair of track pants with pockets in, i will check out the fish bait bags now too as an option for people cheers :laugh:

I have used Black dog pouches for years and been very happy with them - until my recent one!

Nothing worked, it was very hard to get to stay open and when I did open it it wasn't smooth at all like my other two. I went to pull the bag open one day and I have no idea what I did, but now the hinge won't stay ope at all. Bit annoying since it was the fith day I had used it.

I am going to look for another one, but I buy yoga pants with pockets in dark colours and 3/4 pants with pockets. I also have some vests that are made of heavy T-shirt material and are not too hot.

I do need another treat pouch though.

I had a BlackDog one and also had trouble with it.

I replaced it with one of these http://www.prok9.com.au/index.php?option=c...4&Itemid=91 a few months ago and love it. Perfect size and the hinges are really smooth :laugh:

I think that's the same as my pouch I got from Airdogs but I notice they're not selling them anymore, it's the best treat pouch I've ever used, although I haven't used it for ages since I keep the food in my pockets or in containers now.

I was just there today, but next time I go see them I will pass it on.

I have gentle leader treat pouches which look the same as Erny's and I think the hinges are different to what Blackdog have so I will mention it to them.

Where did you get your GL Treat Pouch from. I have googled it but the only online shops seem to be overseas.

I have gentle leader treat pouches which look the same as Erny's and I think the hinges are different to what Blackdog have so I will mention it to them.

Where did you get your GL Treat Pouch from. I have googled it but the only online shops seem to be overseas.

http://www.petexpertise.com/dog-training-a...ning-pouch.html I did a big order from them, Jess is good to deal with.

It's possible though, that I bought my first one from Jenny Ireland Pet Products in SA- I'm pretty sure that was the case otherwise I wouldn't have known they were good (to order from the US).

ETA: One of them I have had for 5 years now, have not had to oil the hinges and it's still great.

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

http://www.petexpertise.com/dog-training-a...ning-pouch.html I did a big order from them, Jess is good to deal with.

It's possible though, that I bought my first one from Jenny Ireland Pet Products in SA- I'm pretty sure that was the case otherwise I wouldn't have known they were good (to order from the US).

ETA: One of them I have had for 5 years now, have not had to oil the hinges and it's still great.

Thanks for that info. the link is to an american site & when I googled Jenny Ireland it seems she has gone to the Black Dog ones. I can get the Gentle Leader one from Clean Run but they want $32.50 US postage :scared:

I sprayed the hinges on my Black Dog with WD40 & now it stinks. I have washed it out with soapy water & it still stinks, but at least now the hinges will stay open for me...but probably now they might start to not shut. Time will tell. Thinking of getting another type from Clean Run (only $7.90 postage) where the opening is magnetic...could be interesting.

I want one of these super duper ones from Erny. Are they on her website or?

PS my other half just said that me buying treat pouches is embarrassing. :scared:

ETA: don't worry I found it after reading the other posts properly woops

Edited by Tenille W