Huge Brag!

New outdoor swimming pool at KCC Park

31102010_001.jpg

31102010_002.jpg

We are also trying to add herding to our Champ Show next year, and maybe tracking like they had in SA for their Champ show. This would mean that we would have confirmation, obedience, tracking, herding and a breed survey over the four days.

A huge congratulations on such a brilliant achievement :o

It was fantastic to see you guys in action today.

And any professional baseball player would have been very proud of your slide in the ring :rofl:

:rofl: Oh man - it was a classic slide wasn't it!! Everyone upstairs was apparently laughing - partly at the slide and partly cozI got up so fast it was like I just re-bounded off the ground!

Your boy is so gorgeous! I just love his sooky, cuddly temperament! I true testament to a good, well bred Rotti :cheer:

Hmmmm LP isn't that the second time you have ended up on your backside whilst running Kinta this year - has she put in a request for a new handler yet :cheer::laugh::mad :D .

Sorry couldn't resist.

Well done again.

;) I wonder if Kinta thinks it's a new handling technique!! Yep - in fact we almost ran clear again, but she got a refusal on one jump coz I wasn't in the right position. She was going great guns though!

Thanks LP, I will get in touch with the club.

I forgot to say extra big congrats given the conditions you had to do it in. Sounds like just staying on your feet was enough of a test let alone getting around a whole masters course :cheer:

Haha - yes it sure made the handling fun! I swear we could have got boats out instead of cars and swam instead of walked :cheer:

LP you & your dogs were great to watch, unfortunately I missed the slide because the tent was in the way but made up for it by going down for a quick prayer in the jumping myself :rofl:, you deserved to get the MVA. I should have stayed for the presentations, apparently Pebbles won novice, we DQ'd but had the fastest time :rofl:, Kate has the prize at her place. Congrats again LP :love:.