Whats Wrong With The Beagle Baby

Steve

I think those thinks are creepy. :thumbsup: I had one given to me as a gift... I put it in my bedroom... and then realised in the middle of the night one night that it actually makes a creepy little clicking sound while breathing. :laugh:

I think those thinks are creepy. :thumbsup: I had one given to me as a gift... I put it in my bedroom... and then realised in the middle of the night one night that it actually makes a creepy little clicking sound while breathing. :laugh:

You can turn them off

I think those thinks are creepy. :laugh: I had one given to me as a gift... I put it in my bedroom... and then realised in the middle of the night one night that it actually makes a creepy little clicking sound while breathing. :(

You can turn them off

I have cat . I have it turned off but everytime I walk into the room I have to pat it and talk to it as it looks so real . Have tricked many people who ask when did you get the kitten :laugh:

I pulled the german shep pup out to show someone the day they arrived here - an elderly lady with 2 GSD of her own. She is in her mid 60's . She burst into tears and paid me 50 bucks for it right then and there! It sits on her bed and she brings it out to sit on the couch of an evening . She reckons it comforts her. Very strange.

Edited by Steve

I think those thinks are creepy. :grimace: I had one given to me as a gift... I put it in my bedroom... and then realised in the middle of the night one night that it actually makes a creepy little clicking sound while breathing. :D

You can turn them off

I have cat . I have it turned off but everytime I walk into the room I have to pat it and talk to it as it looks so real . Have tricked many people who ask when did you get the kitten :rofl:

Yes, and that was the problem with turning it off.... you feel like you are killing it. :love:

I was in a chinese restaurant recently and saw a puppy carrier behind the cashier with Perfect Petzzz on it so asked what was in it. Cashier said she bought a puppy for her daughter so ofcourse we asked for a look, wondering what on earth a puppy was doing in a restaurant but puppy was being super quiet and wll behaved. :grimace: She opened the box and we both went Nawww puppy sleeping...then realised it wasnt real :rofl::love: :D

She opened the box and we both went Nawww puppy sleeping...then realised it wasnt real :grimace::rofl::love:

:D :D :)

Too funny!

I just won the Pug one - which my daughter is going to love! She has loved them for ages, but I wasnt keen on purchasing a Pug because of their shedding issues. At least with this one, she wont have to groom it every day :)