Dirty Dogs

Brennan's Mum

My house mate and I are currently dog sitting a friends Border Collie for the week. Earlier this evening, Michelle went downstairs to feed him. When she could not find him, she followed the noise.

Sure enough, our dear house guest had enjoyed himself digging a huge hole by the fence between us and our neighbours. He was covered head to toe in mud, and has since managed to share the mud with both me and Michelle ( who got the worst of it).

Am just starting to cool down, will get a start on the clean up in a bit.

Believe it or not, in this picture he is much cleaner

Random001.jpg

The feet

Random002.jpg

The verandah which I am about to get started on cleaning

Random003.jpg

So now I want to see your dirty dog photo's

Haha, Kivi Tarro looks a lot like your BC house guest at the moment. This morning he ran around in the wet grass in the park, then rolled around in the dirty sand of the horse arenas, complete with rubbing his face in it so it all got plastered to his fur by Erik's slobber, and then he ran down into the drain beside the park and got mud and debris to his tummy. He thinks he made himself bewdiful. :thumbsup:

The dirtiest dog I've ever seen was when my corgi went for a swim in the lake and then rolled in a fire pit afterwards. She was quite literally black all over. First and last time I've ever seen a black Pembroke Corgi! I sent her back in the lake.