If Your Dog Was A Band Or Pop/rock Artist

SkySoaringMagpie

Hmmmm..have 2 poodles. Rosie is a red curly poodle who is an extrovert, but at times chooses to act introverted, can be a bit eccentric....and just want to be loved by everyone....Mika.. Luci my apricot constantly craves attention: she likes to stretch out in a very unladylike manner on the bed, pouts and thinks shes a princess...Christina Aguilera.

Do you mean Speech, Rastus? He's not a puli, is he? Absolutely love Arrested Development :thumbsup:

Froggy would probably be Marylin Manson or Ozzy Osborne, as she is a crazy lunatic who doesn't really think about what she's doing or any concequence it may have.

Stimpy would be the lead singer of Arrested Development - perfect and always makes me smile.

Ned would be Robbie williams, extremely cute and totally full of himself!

Sophie would be Taylor swift, sweet and innocent.

Abbi would be Chrissy amphlett, getting on in age and not very well, but still looks good and is a true fighter.

Elliott.....he would be Jimmy barnes, full of energy and really loud!

Ruby would be Gwen Stefani.. crazy in her younger days and totally holding onto crazy still now but just in a more relaxed subtle way.

Max would probably be Russell Brand, always humping something. (I know he's not a rock star but he's played one in his movies!)