***free*** 3kg Trail Bag Of Puppy Eukanuba ***free***

Kristin Dwyer

Got my puppy book and voucher in the mail this evening. I don't feed Eukanuba bur it will be good for putting in Kongs.

Same here, im just adding it to my rats dry mix, :laugh: .

:D yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

The book is actually quite nice. Haven't really read it but it's got some lovely photos and sections for 'records' and milestones for your puppy.

I thought I'd register Penny, so just barged ahead and filled in the form, but, when I filled in the Puppies date of Birth thingo with November 1998 I got this message....

It seems that your dog is not a puppy anymore.

This promotion is only available to owners with a puppy

Should have known that the word 'Puppy' really meant young in years :laugh:

Nope...Penny is not a puppy anymore! (bad luck Pen, you miss out on some treats!)

:laugh: yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

The book is actually quite nice. Haven't really read it but it's got some lovely photos and sections for 'records' and milestones for your puppy.

Awesome another Rat fan in the world :D. Do you still have any ratties?

I thought I'd register Penny, so just barged ahead and filled in the form, but, when I filled in the Puppies date of Birth thingo with November 1998 I got this message....

It seems that your dog is not a puppy anymore.

This promotion is only available to owners with a puppy

Should have known that the word 'Puppy' really meant young in years :laugh:

Nope...Penny is not a puppy anymore! (bad luck Pen, you miss out on some treats!)

Do you know anyone who has a puppy at this time? just put in a birth date say april 2010, and give it as gift to them, as christmas is coming hard and fast.

:laugh: yeah I used to grab sample packs for my rat and mouse mix!

Awesome another Rat fan in the world :D. Do you still have any ratties?

Unfortunately not :p I miss them terribly (had up to 10 at one stage, plus the same number of mice lol). Unfortunately my first female Border terrier has a very high prey drive and as they passed away of old age or illness I decided not to get any more. My last 2 were rescue boys who I had to rehome because she just wouldn't quit. So while I have her, no more ratties for me :D

I'm lucky, I happen to have a 10 month old puppy right now :grouphug:

I'd like to know how everyone is going to go claiming their bags of food. Given that Euk has basically been off the shelves for months now.

All the pet stores I go to still have heaps on the floor - news to me that it has been removed for months...

Someone should tell the stores that.. :laugh:

I'd like to know how everyone is going to go claiming their bags of food. Given that Euk has basically been off the shelves for months now.

All the pet stores I go to still have heaps on the floor - news to me that it has been removed for months...

Someone should tell the stores that.. :laugh:

Yes, very much agreed. My pet shop's have heaps still available in all the different types as well. Why has it been been taken off the shelves for?