Xmas Presents For Your Dogs?

halfthewords

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone getting their pups for Xmas? And are you going to cave and let them have pressies early? :(

For Carl:

1 squeaky giant flea toy

1 squeaky rolly dog

a Thundershirt

a new porcelain bowl

3 bags of roo tails, brisket bones and sheep necks

a soft crate

Mischa:

a new harness

a couple of soft toys 'her' size

coal :thumbsup:

Gracie is getting a new beautiful red food bowl (melamine with metal insert) and a Christmas colored Loopy toy.

Alfie is getting a smaller blue version of the bowl and a squeeky hotdog toy (no.3 because Gracie likes to pull them apart ) :(

Wrapped and under the tree now :D

Nothing as they have been nothing but bad this year.

Neither girl got preggy so they don't deserve anything, the stud didn't do his job either so he's out of the getting as well. The two old ones are money sucking, bed hogging users so they can go without. :D Of course I have already bought and given them a swimming pool, toys and shampoos.

I wonder what they are getting me? :(

A christmas babble ball - a santa Earl toy (OK - the name made it irresistable) and a loofa reindeer for them to play tug with :D No food - the hound does not play nicely with others when there is food around :( May get something special for their tea that night though

I bought them a leash each at the beginning of November but I caved and gave them to them early.

So now Buster has a tuff toy and Quinn has a new collar. This one.

044604-bentley%20blue.jpg

Edited by busterlove

I bought them a leash each at the beginning of November but I caved and gave them to them early.

Oooh, nice, where did you get that from? :) xxx

I have not even started my shopping yet, for anyone :( Will get on the net and start tomorrow(for doggies), later for everyone else! :D

Oooh, nice, where did you get that from? :) xxx

I have not even started my shopping yet, for anyone :( Will get on the net and start tomorrow(for doggies), later for everyone else! :D

I got it from http://animalaffair.com.au/

I don't ususally like s=designer type things but I love the Hamish Mcbeth stuff

MavericksMission I like the idea of an edible xmas card!

I have been threatening 2 of my dogs with the pound for weeks now so if they survive all 3 will be getting a new clam shell pool, some homemade treats (trying new recipes) and the youngest is a toy freak so she will be getting some new tuggies (also homemade) and a couple of stuffed toys to demolish. Oh and a bath so the visitors might actually want to cuddle them. I have these xmas buckets with lids that everything will go into (except maybe the clam shells!) and they can dig in on the day.

We are having OH's family to our house for the day so Billie will think that is a present! Won't be interested in toys with people around. We are also dog-sitting for a friend that week so she will have a playmate.

But if I happen to find myself in a pet shop before Christmas and they have something nice...who knows, I might just end up with presents for both her and the visitor. :D

James, I fear, will be suffering the terrible fate of those with birthdays so close to Christmas and will only be getting one lot of gifts - poor sod.

He's getting a stuffed toy or two, a new name tag (if I get around to deciding on one I like) and will find him something nummy to eat.

me me! I got Kairu: a frisbee, a chew squeaky toy, a rubber tire, a travel water bowl, a xmas reindeer ear(for my amusement and taking photos of him haha), a tug rope with ball attached.

I have caved and gave him the rubber tire early and the xmas reindeer ear I have put on him (that is broken now) haha :D

My pets have a few things, dogs are getting a new buddy bone each and refills, cats are getting a kicky toy thingy, that they can wrestle with

In their stockings the dogs have a big chew toy each, and the cats have some chicken treats and toys, and no, none of them are getting anything early!

there is a pressie under the tree for me, from my pets and mum and dads pets, I am not sure when they all had time to go shopping? and have no idea what they are getting me! The little shits also managed to get some pressies for my niece for under the tree! I need to check my fences... and my car keys!!

Brennan is getting some stuffed toys from the Op Shop, she is also getting a Rawhide candy cane, squeaky Santa ball, puppy tug/ comfort toy, squeaky fetch ball, and a new collar ( as soon as I can find one in a colour I like)

They are already wrapped waiting for Christmas Day :D

I've gotten Hugo a Bob-A-Lot toy based on recommendations from DOL--hopefully he'll like playing with it. Knowing him, he'll dump it for his toilet rolls. :D I don't know why I bother sometimes, so many expensive toys and his favorite is his toilet rolls. I might get him some pigs ears as well, and some milk cookies, the trainer at his preschool had them and he goes nuts for them.