Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

I got to meet you and the pretty Rosie on the weekend Joan od Arc

Now you have me.... I met so many new people on the weekend... unlesss you came up and said... Hi, I;m evolving!! I probably didnt realise......

But if you had said 'Hi, I'm evolving' in my OH presence you no doubt would have had some silly joke in reply :laugh:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you have me.... I met so many new people on the weekend... unlesss you came up and said... Hi, I;m evolving!! I probably didnt realise......

But if you had said 'Hi, I'm evolving' in my OH presence you no doubt would have had some silly joke in reply :laugh:

You got Rosie out of her crate for my Aunts to have a cuddle at the time. I think I told you I had a Finnish Lapphund.

You got Rosie out of her crate for my Aunts to have a cuddle at the time. I think I told you I had a Finnish Lapphund.

So I did.... now I can put a face to the name.... nice to meet you.....

I got piccies of Rosie. It was lovely to meet you

It was great to meet you to Flaves adn finally put a face to the name.... sorry I was a bit rushed but so much happening on one day...

Could you either email me the photos to [email protected] or post them here if there arent many....

Sure thing, i can do both!

I am very very late to this topic but I sent a puppy to NZ from my first 'proper' litter (real first one only had one live baby with a big kink in his tail)

Vevey Beowulf V Blassis (Wulfy the Bernese Mountain Dog) has out done any expectation I could ever have had for him and won 1st in Utility Rising Star for NZ and 3rd in All Breeds Rising Star, at 9 months he won runner up best in all breeds show.

All 4 of the puppies shown from that litter are multiple in group and in show winners.

I just sent off my girl Jersey's title today at 10 months. So proud of my babies :thumbsup:

Congrats :thumbsup:

A little big of a brag from me :o

I've just sent the Ch. paper work off for my 10 month old Ch. Apolar Gun Slinger, who would have had his title at 9 months if I had been paying attention :laugh:

He's had a great year with multible classes in group and in show and multible RUBIG's out of the Minor and Puppy classes under Australian and International judges.

So proud of my beautiful boy.

My 2 girls turned 6 months old on Sunday, I was glad to finally have a couple of bitches to take on the other bitches, although didn't expect to much when they when the were 6 months that day and had to take on 2 older bitches.

Bizzy6m5.JPG

Skyehaven Dare She Goes (Bizzy) BCC

Ziva6m7.JPG

Skyehaven Dare Devil Miss (Ziva) Res CC

I am very very late to this topic but I sent a puppy to NZ from my first 'proper' litter (real first one only had one live baby with a big kink in his tail)

Vevey Beowulf V Blassis (Wulfy the Bernese Mountain Dog) has out done any expectation I could ever have had for him and won 1st in Utility Rising Star for NZ and 3rd in All Breeds Rising Star, at 9 months he won runner up best in all breeds show.

All 4 of the puppies shown from that litter are multiple in group and in show winners.

I just sent off my girl Jersey's title today at 10 months. So proud of my babies :thumbsup:

Congrats :thumbsup:

A little big of a brag from me :o

I've just sent the Ch. paper work off for my 10 month old Ch. Apolar Gun Slinger, who would have had his title at 9 months if I had been paying attention :laugh:

He's had a great year with multible classes in group and in show and multible RUBIG's out of the Minor and Puppy classes under Australian and International judges.

So proud of my beautiful boy.

Huge Congratulations !

Huge congrats to all the others who have sent off thier paperwork for Champion titles....

I sent Rosie's on Tuesday and it was back today... my baby had enough points at 10 months to title... so very happy....

:cheer: :cheer:

Huge congrats to all the others who have sent off thier paperwork for Champion titles....

I sent Rosie's on Tuesday and it was back today... my baby had enough points at 10 months to title... so very happy....

:cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Flaves and Woodys

Flaves did you go to Kilmore?

My little girl Lani (Sandsprite Southern Sky) has finished off her Minor stint in lovely style with another Minor Puppy in Show !!! Since showing she has picked up 3 x Baby Puppy in Groups, 8 x Minor Puppy in Groups and 2 x Minor Puppy in Shows :):thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's so lovely to see all the rising stars for 2011 doing so well! Congrats on Lani's second Minor Puppy in Show, and well done on Rosie and Dante's titles. :)

My little girl had a great day out yesterday, and she was shortlisted for Group and then awarded Best Junior in Group. So proud of her. :)

378129_511115984499_218800254_271704_1563045127_n.jpg

All the puppies in here are lovely :) And have all been doing so well!

I put "my" (handled by me owned by others) two rising stars in the 2012 thread as that is where I thought they should be...

But Miss Anikka has proven that she is already a star :D At 4.5 months old Anikka has now done 5 shows (4 Champs and 1 Open) and been awarded Baby Puppy in Group each time :D And on the Saturday night Champ show this weekend she went one further to pick up Baby Puppy in Show! :thumbsup:

But even better she ended up in the ring 12 times over this last weekend as we had 3 shows and even at the last show last night when in the ring at 10.30pm she was an absolute star, behaving perfectly with just a few puppy bounces to prove she isn't robot :rofl: She just loves showing and is apparently a lot better behaved at shows than she is at home :rofl:

We also had to laugh as we got some photos taken just of her after her in Show win and the photographer said she was standing well enough for a baby... I took one look, fixed her up, baited her in front and she didn't budge even when we then put the ribbon over her back to get some extra photos :D And this is a puppy who doesn't get much show training at all!

Photo below is from a couple of weeks ago.

Anikka2-1.jpg

Edited by mirawee