52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

LOVING all the pics of all the gorgeous dogs!!!

Here's mine for the week -

Week 2/52 - Our little helper - when we were sand bagging our house - Lottie was in on all the action :)

Love this :coffee:

Edited by wagsalot

Awesome photos everyone!

Wuffles - Ava looking stunning as usual!

WA - Halo looks like she's got a bit of a norty streak! her eyes are almost 'darn, I was caught...'

Evolving - Bob's a classic. You can see his personality in your photos. Just great!

Kirislin - Puck has such expressionful eyes!

Primedogs - Watson and Deakin looking marvellous as usual!

ETH - Poor Esky. Hope she's on the mend soon! Doesn't look toooo happy at all

Who did I miss? I'm sure I did... sorry, really great photos!

W2/52

5345919166_1a3b2fc519.jpg

W2/52 Poser by shibburd, on Flickr

WA - Halo looks like she's got a bit of a norty streak! her eyes are almost 'darn, I was caught...'

Lappiemum reckons she's got a LOT of a norty streak. However as Tobster said today, it's possible that I'll just find her exactly the same to live with as Akira, because I'm already used to a highly energetic, norty dog!

Gorgeous pic of Kuma!

#3/52 - Kyla & Tali - Best Buddies at the Gardens.

After a nice walk with Helen & Bella at the Waterfront, which for the dogs included; many pats from tourists, a romp at the beach & a nice roll in seaweed for Tali :laugh:, we then ventured on up to the Botanical Gardens where this inseperable two had a full-on mad play whilst Helen & I were being devoured alive by mosquitos. I was fortunate enough that the 'best buddies' finally decided to sit still for a few seconds to allow me to take this photo.

5366269534_dc3733fb85.jpg

Edited by Katalily0709

loving all the amazing pics guys!!!!

week two here:

5345139171_a25ae12c3f.jpg

Week 2/52 by flyingduster, on Flickr

was torn between it and another I got tonight though!

great shot.

Show us the other!

So many great shots.

Love Spencers pink bandage, hope he is better soon grass seeds are a b#%*h!!

Rav, love the crossroad dogs!

DSO, Jess is so gorgeous!

Z, poppy is a cutie, what breed is she?

Katalilly, lovely shot, are you going to do 52 weeks of your other gorgeous one?

I think Kyla is in demand :laugh:, so I'm going to try to get photos of them both together as much as I can for the 52 weeks.

That's great, they are beautiful! Is Kyla a Samoyed?

I'm so not sure when Katalily will get back in to answer this so Kyla is a cream Finnish Lapphund. She was bred by Armahani and is DNM's boy Dolce's (as well as mentmint's girl, Quito and me & my cookie's girl, Cookie) litter sister. She's getting so big Katalily but I love that she still does the puppy sit with her legs out to the side! She reminds me of her parents - a really nice mix of the two! It's strange that she can look so similar while being an entirely different colour!

Edited by ~*Shell*~