52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

SHITTT! just realised i have been posting in the wrong 52 weeks area @@$@%#&$&& damnit !

i only have the one dog i have been photographing and have been posting in the other 52 week thread gahh!

i feel so stupid and now i don't know whether or not to re-post here or just keep posting on the other one?

suggestions please

Here's Halo for week 3, once again taken by the wonderful Evolving:

5382138730_4848253f40.jpg

You'll get a (horrible in comparison) photo from me for week 4!

gack ... I'm so not a fluffy dog person but this has to be about the cutest thing I've ever seen :(

I'm a bit late starting (just discovered this) so here are a couple to start me off....I am getting my SLR this week, so I will be able to keep up :)

Photos will be of my Border Collie Bindi....1st one... On a log with all her friends

P1010213.jpg

& "last one in's a monkey's uncle"

P1010248-Copy.jpg

I promise to improve when I get my new camera :)

I'm a bit late starting (just discovered this) so here are a couple to start me off....I am getting my SLR this week, so I will be able to keep up :)

Photos will be of my Border Collie Bindi....1st one... On a log with all her friends

P1010213.jpg

& "last one in's a monkey's uncle"

P1010248-Copy.jpg

I promise to improve when I get my new camera :D

You will have so much fun. You're already doing well, I like both these pics :) what camera are you getting and what lenses.

I Know absolutely nothing about SLR's, except that I have always wanted one. I am getting a Canon EOS 500D with 18-55mm IS Lens, 2 x telephoto lens & .45X Wide angle. I havn't got a clue what all that means, but I am sure if I stick around with this forum and ask lots of questions, I will learn a lot. What happens if I can't supply a photo a week.....do I get kicked off :laugh:

I Know absolutely nothing about SLR's, except that I have always wanted one. I am getting a Canon EOS 500D with 18-55mm IS Lens, 2 x telephoto lens & .45X Wide angle. I havn't got a clue what all that means, but I am sure if I stick around with this forum and ask lots of questions, I will learn a lot. What happens if I can't supply a photo a week.....do I get kicked off :laugh:

we will come and confiscate your camera.