52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Bella's book looks ace Helen! I especially like the coordinating front and back covers.

WA - How cute is Halo! I see one of the consequences of living with fluffy dogs stuck on Halo's nose in your week 8 pic lol

evolving - Bob needs a cape! And a spandex bodysuit and undies on the outside... :)

wags - Riley is so gorgeous and shiny. And if it weren't for his frosting I'd think he was a much younger dog.

RV - Toby is super handsome!

anniek - Geez Cowboy has a hard life, lounging around on the couch between trips to the beach!

This week I focused on Spencer's whiskers, one of my favourite features of his. When Spence gives kisses, he doesn't slurp you with his tongue like other dogs. He touches his muzzle to your cheek. It's gentle and soft and his whiskers tickle.

8/52

MuzzleII.jpg

WA - How cute is Halo! I see one of the consequences of living with fluffy dogs stuck on Halo's nose in your week 8 pic lol

Yes, Akira's hair is everywhere. She's still blowing coat and has been since October. Halo always has some of her fur on her, a lot of the time it's in her mouth from grabbing Akira. Normally I edit the stray hairs out but I forgot on that one, haha. Can't wait until winter so Akira doesn't lose as much hair anymore!

I've not posted my last couple of weeks worth of photos as I'm having laptop issues and can't get the photos off the memory card at the moment but I have been taking the photos I promise lol

I'll get them up as soon as I can

But in the meantime, I'm loving the photos from everyone (poor headless cow!)

Just gone through the last 5 or so pages. So many more wonderful pics from everyone. :thumbsup:

poocow - love the week 6 of Flynn herding and your week 7 of Moo, didn't realise Fields has such long ears. Great pics!

mtd - love week 7's suitcase pic. Love the hot pink suitcase.

kumaakita - love the head shot.

luvlottie - week 7 - Are you sure Lottie's not part gundog? great point from her. :laugh:

wagsalot - week 7 - love Riley's head shot - week 8 - love that his ears are down this time in this pic.

kickss - week 8 - love the footy season pic.

gila - love both b&w pics, especially the whiskers.

cm - week 7 - chester - love the 2nd pic actually. week 8 - lotus - great leap by her.

piper - great pic of piper rounding up the ball.

wuffles - love the grin on Ava - her white is SO white.

kirislin - week 7 - the Puckster looks like he means business. week 8 - boy, those 2 whippets remind me of my two playing, great pics.

helen - another great photo of Chazer. Love his big Brittany smile. :rofl:

evolving - week 7/8 - looks like Bob loves flying around the backyard, great pics.

Sammies - what a gorgeous pic of Asti. :o

catherineb - Macca's got a very intense look there with his ball.

katalily - great shot of the dogs playing.

whiskedaway - two very cute pics of Halo. Love Week 8.

Rally - great pics of Toby - Like week 6 - the agility one.

anniek - love Cowboys curly tongue. Top shot.

tlc - With that cute face, I'm sure Bronson didn't have anything to do with the headless cow beside him. :rofl: Nice tone.

Apologies if I've missed anyone. :laugh:

great photos everyone.

It really is funny when dogs watch the TV, I always wonder what they are thinking.

Here is my photo for this week.

I had to take a photo this week with the theme express yourself, and it was shoot from the hip week for 52 weeks for dogs on flickr. So I broke in my lovely Christmas present, a gorillapod, put the camera on timer, so sort of shooting from the hip. The express yourself comes into it because if things are not going right there is nothing in the world that cheers me up like grabbing the dog and walking on the beach. I love this one because Chazer decided to point, so he is expressing himself too, wish the seaweed fell off his foot though.

5481691902_e385eea6a4.jpg

Great shot Helen,

PC, just beautiful!

Fiona, your boys have such beautiful coats, can I ask what you feed them? Love the last shot.

KA Kuma has such a soulful expression on his face in the first shot.

WB, love it so regal!

kuma - I like the pic of Kuma watching the tv.

fionac - Morty looks calm and relaxed there!

poocow - nice head shot of Flynn smelling the flowers. Just love the pic of the happy, smiling Moo. :)

helen - fantastic pic. Chazer is turning out to be a great model for you, following in his mum's footsteps.

Hi Dog Lovers :). Here's my pic/s for week 8. I wasn't able to get a good shot of Tali & Kyla together this week, so opted for these "Up Close & Personal" pics.

Have got a feeling I should have reduced the size of the pics before posting :)

#8/52 - Tali: Up Close & Personal (Can't you just put that camera away & play with me instead?! I mean..really! Enough now!)

5484155356_dfc999f452_z.jpg

#8a/52 - Kyla the ever-joyful: Up Close & Personal

5484157974_537d657f7d_z.jpg