52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Beautiful, that shot would look lovely on a canvas!

Thanks tlc, except I don't like her windblown ears. Might try it another time when it isn't so windy!

Helen, that photo is just a little weird and spooky!!! :laugh:

Beautiful, that shot would look lovely on a canvas!

Thanks tlc, except I don't like her windblown ears. Might try it another time when it isn't so windy!

Helen, that photo is just a little weird and spooky!!! :laugh:

It is the two faces of Chazer LOL

Hi All :wave:

Great pics everyone. Love the tongue flick on Cowboy anniek :D .

I'm posting 2 weeks of pics here. I couldn't decide which one for week 20. I liked them both.

Week 21 is a quick pic of Tali in my chair. Trust her to get the most comfortable place ;)

5776727112_0c3d66552f_z.jpg

#20/52 - Tali & Kyla: Come puppies! Come!

5776732450_31bcde79b2_z.jpg

#20a/52 - Tali & Kyla: Come puppies! Come!

5776195861_faa9dfc052_z.jpg

#21/52 Tali: Comfort

Edited by Katalily0709

Helen you definatley captured a little ghost with Chazer. :laugh:

Annie, love the tounge, gorgeous shot!

KL, love the second shot and the chair shot is adorable! You pics are always so crisp and clear!

Edited by tlc

Great photos everyone . Will get back into commenting come next week

Here are mine whilst away , didn't seem to take many of Maggie whilst on Holiday so have to do with what I have :o

Week #19

5778910578_ec3cb26e0a.jpg

week #19 by mtd3, on Flickr

Week #20

5778879742_c06959aa72.jpg

Week #20 by mtd3, on Flickr

Week #21

5778890133_f8dbf04873.jpg

week #21 by mtd3, on Flickr

Week #22 A cockophony of cockers . Group get together May 2011

5779006885_ab11d14f97.jpg

week #22 ( not my photo ) by mtd3, on Flickr

Edited by MTD

Gorgeous shots, MTD, love the group cocker shot. so much awesomeness in one room! :thumbsup:

PC, nice! Love love love the second shot of Flynn especially, just fabulous, he is adorable!

Edited by tlc

Puppies are suck time wasters that I have not been in here.

Last week all Jazz did was act as a milk bar:

5789944506_dd072b8631_z.jpg

This week is about the same (although I got a new camers so hve been playing lots - just not really getting things I am super happy with yet). The puppies are finding their legs and eyes have opened so there is some variety for Jazz now. Sometimes she gets to be a milkbar like this:

5789366181_3be3343ef6_z.jpg

Gorgeous shots of Mum and Bubs, She looks so happy with herself in that second shot. Love the little red butt sticking out in the first shot. Have fun with the new camera, what did you get?

My shot for this week just sums Bron up in a nut shell, he always loves to have something in his mouth, especially to greet someone when they come in the door, he is so funny when my OH comes home if there is nothing close to grab he runs to the toy boxs and grabs the first thing he finds. :laugh:

5791775223_007c41dedb.jpg

Untitled by CLTB, on Flickr

Edited by tlc

Poocow lovely shots

wags Awwwww such a happy chappy

Pipersuch a good mum. She looks so proud of her little "pandas"

TLC very cute photo of Bronson :love: He could be related to Maggie , she also has too have something in her mouth when someone comes to the door . Searching high and low until she gets something

tlc - we had that toy, and then they used those long limbs as tug toys. It is the usual method of death for toys in this house, lol.

I got a Sony a580. I had a Konika Minolta 5D which was 5megapixel. I was going to change to Canon but I already have several lenses, external flash etc so was going to be so costly. this way I was able to get a body and will soon add another higher quality lens which should complete my kit. The 580 is not avilable in Australia but got excellent reviews and uses the same sensor as a new Nikon and it is almost identical layout and feel to an older Sony slr that I was able to check out and get a feel for. Until I sued the 580 though i had no idea just how slow to focus my old body was - I was sure this one couldnt be focussing it was so quick. But some buttons and dials are on different sides and some settings that were easy to get to on the old camera are hidden in menus so I keep changing the wrong settings. I'll get there :)