52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Argh I had just typed a reply and not sure what I did but it is gone now. grrr

Ok, here is last weeks pic of Jazz - not being as milk bar. She is now onto teaching the puppies to play.

5872256120_b19113b17c_z.jpg

And this week - I can't decide. either a reluctant milk bar:

5872259318_b07e85cd90_z.jpg"

Or looking on:

5872262228_20b15b3b43_z.jpg"

TLC - I don't!! The house work is sadly lacking and I have puppy buyers visiting from mid week so am going to be racing around the next day or so after work making things presentable.

TLC - I used to think the same. Right now I am quite looking forward to them going. They scream - ALOT (well alot tonight and I don't know why, no different to last night or the night before when they didn't scream) They are little houdinis and escape everything, they poo lots. I made the comment when they were 2 or 3 weeks old that I can see why they are so cute - it is so you don't kill them for 3am screaming sessions (which they have fortunately got over) They are fun as well but I really will look forward to life returning to normal and I think the other dogs will too. I can't see how some people have so many litters - they take so much time and effort, I am exhausted and still have 3 weeks to go. Tonight I need to trim 18 nails on 9 puppies (and I wish I hadn't done the maths on that last time I was trimming them, lol)

Clicking Mad - love that shot of Lotus.

So true Snook, two of mine are big tv buffs when there is animal shows on and the other two couldn't care less. Funny thing is if the two who watch/bark at the tv do it, Cooper runs off into the other room and starts to bark, he has no clue what he is barking about. :laugh:

Great shots, love the collar one. You getting new puppy? :)

Yep a little Brittany bitch to join 52 weeks ;) She arrives Sunday.

Squeeeeeeee how awesome! Can't wait for the photos! :D