52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

weibritty - hahaha how funny those gumboots, looks like they fit perfect :)

rallyvalley - how cute, love the expression :) (28th) - lovely profile portrait!

mtd - love the snoozing in the sun, great mountain in the background, what mountain is that? (28th) - love those toys, least Mags holds it so she can see where she's going, Chester is a shocker for blinding himself :laugh:

gila - cool, which lens did you use for that shot? I got some half-decent ones with my nifty fifty the other day and was v. surprised :laugh: I like the tones too :D (28th) - like the brick wall location, and interesting lighting

tlc - whooping cough wow, nasty! I had nothing like that, but feeling heaps better now :thumbsup:

wags - love the close up of Riley's mouth ready to chomp on the ball

helen - nice location for Chazer!

snook - woah would you look at the spikes on Justice's collar, that would certainly keep Chester away :laugh:

anniek - great angle!

sammies - funny Frenchie sit, nice light by the window, and very colourful :)

luvlottie - you been keeping up to date? I don't think anyone would mind you back-dating some shots, I'd love to see them :D Nice action of her weaving :thumbsup:

*just felt like doing a bit of comment catch up, haven't done this weeks shots yet*

Edited by Clicking Mad

mtd - love the snoozing in the sun, great mountain in the background, what mountain is that?

Mt Cooroora located in Pomona QLD

The one they run up and back in around 24min next weekend . King of The Mountain Festival :)

Happy Week 29 everyone! I am super busy but intend on coming back to comment on everyone's piccies soon!

My Canon 7D started giving me Err 30 messages on Saturday before I had the chance to take shots for this week,:( so the next couple of weeks photos may be a bit average as I'll be using my little point and shoot... the look on Asti's face was priceless when she saw me taking it apart to send it away - then when I got out the p&s it was like I could read her mind "are you serious?! you're still going to take photos of me!" :rofl:

Here is week 29 of Asti, this is her fav spot in the house to warm up in winter... (note: the star shapes are ikea christmas lights that I haven't bothered taking down since December... we're half way through the year now so I figured I'd just leave them up)

5960252143_b90b525fa4.jpg

Week 29/52 of Asti 2011 by SammieS, on Flickr

Those stars are cool Sammie! I like the one on Asti's side :)

tlc I can't tell which one is Bron in your week 28! Week 29 is very cute; Bronson and his auntie look very happy in each other's company

EP, can't wait for puppy pics!

Gila, I even have to look closely at that pic, the girls are easy but the boys in that possy were hard to pick, but I knew Cooper had the blue collar on so it is Bron in the middle. Coop is much bigger but in that pic they look the same size. Actually Bron looks bigger! Photos can be so deceiving at times!

Oh golly gosh. I fell so far behind in uploading my pics. I even had a week that I was so busy I forgot to take a photo. D:

I won't add them all here, but I'll add them to the group. Otherwise I feel like I'm spamming the thread. :laugh: Here is my most recent shot of Archie. He just had the snip today:

5963458859_244c9fd5d2.jpg

SammieS: love the lighting in your shots.

AnnieK: Zoomie shots are the best and most amusing! I love the upward angle of your second shot. Really unique. And the black and white really adds to it.

Wagsalot: Riley has such a happy smiley face. :)

Helen: Your shots are always so creative. I love the winged bike as an artwork by itself, but using it as a backdrop is even better.

Snook: I often change my mind. It's similar to art, you have to take a break and then re-look at it with fresh eyes. It makes a big difference. And you've captured such a gorgeous face. Especially your recent shot. I love the urban look. And how cool is that collar?

Weibritty: :laugh: I agree with Marlo about the cold. The weather has been similar down here too! Yuck! And the gardening shot made me smile. So cute.

RallyValley: Not boring at all! It almost looks like hide and seek. Very cute. I love the recent photo of Toby. His fur looks great in that reddish light.

MTD: I need to get Archie one of those toys. :)

Gila: Love the brick backdrop and grey floor. Suits the red and white fur of your pup. :D And your recent duotone action shot is awesome.

Lottie: Great action shot! I'm jealous of Lottie's weaving skills. Well not me.. but Archie.

Clicking Mad: Wow you have some great shots! I hope you are feeling better now. I love the shot with the awesome beanie (seriously.. where did you get that?). The blue tones of the image contrast nicely with the red beanie and liver nose. ;) And that last black and white photo is really cool. I love the high contrast against a white background. I guess it helps that the subject is naturally black and white. :laugh:

tlc: I love the shot of them all on the bed. :)

Eventingpony: I can't wait for puppy pics. :D Don't worry, I joined at the end of January after my pup came home.

Edited by Naomi