52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Thanks for the feedback guys :thumbsup: It's lovely having a pup around (most the time :laugh: )

Will try and do week 31 pics feedback. :)

Gila - I love Spence's colouring and the contrast - he has lovely amber eyes!

Clicking Mad - Love both shots! They both look so regal but Lotus just goes so nicely with the chair and her eyes and nose just seem to match perfectly. However the was Chester is sitting is so regal. :)

I finally have my 14-42 lens back (that equivalent 28-84 for non 4/3 shooters) so I will finally be able to do some different sort of shots!

The photos in here the last couple of weeks are just awesome every single one of them!

I'm still not in the land of the living fully yet although I have snapped a couple of random shots of Bron, so I will upload them eventually.

Keep up the good work everyone. :thumbsup:

Wow there has been some great photos this week! Ralley, who is the pup? I haven't managed to catch a name. I love the blue eyes.

Clicking Mad, love the red couch shots. Very elegant with the paws crossed. :D

TLC- Bron's toy is awesome! Your lot always look so happy.

Naomi - the pup is my Brittany Zora, she is about 13 weeks. :D Her eyes are slowly going yellow.

Justice is looking very ghetto snook! He looks great in red ;)

Edited by RallyValley

Love justice in his new hoodie, so cute!!

Starting to feel a bit better each day, think my lot looked so happy after their run as they have been cooped up with me being sick. But I must say they have coped so well as they are used to lots of excersise. Very proud of them!!

Here are my pics from the previous two weeks. Too tired to comment, but I will be back!

20/52 - This one makes him look scary O_O

6021109395_86f00c8b41.jpg

21/52 - Just a nice one to show how much he is growing.

6021753786_b8e0f58900.jpg

Snook - Justice looks pretty cool in his hoodie and bling :D

wagsalot - Riley's showing some nice self-restraint there!

WEibritty - very regal :)

naomi - Archie's looking so grown up!

anniek - Cowboy looks like he's loving his beach zoomies

---------

32/52

Lounge.jpg

Hi Everyone :wave:

Far out! I just realised I hadn't posted my pic for last week up here yet :eek:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to comment. There's been so many good photos :thumbsup: I've got a lot to catch up on!

This is my pic for week 31. Tali managed to pick up some dead leaves for this one :laugh: but... you've gotta shoot when the chance arises eh :p

6032640640_9c88869a38_z.jpg

#31/52 - Tali & her Precious (her ball)

Everyone's photos look nice and pink on my monitor at the moment LOL. My normal monitor is in getting fixed - that is why I have been absent for a few weeks. I have taken a few with my good old mobile phone retro camera app, so here they are

The first one is Chazer with another familiar face from here after a bit of a run together, they look like they are up to no good

6038034422_0215e6c80b.jpg

And this is Chazer on his own a few weeks ago, I reckon Kyla must make him happy (either that or leads him astray) :rofl:

5968886351_d16d21194e.jpg