52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Beautiful photos everyone, I've stopped for the time being, my step day passed away 3 weeks ago, he had cancer so it's been tough on the family. The dogs have been a great comfort but I just haven't had it in me to pick up the camera. I might join in again soon. Still loving everyone's pics! Keep up the good work.

very lovely, doesn't Marlo look very gentle

Ha ha, yes she does have her gentle, quiet moments Helen. :laugh:

I haven't commented on everyones pics lately, it's just been a mad rush to even get my own pic posted lately. However I must say I'm loving ALL the pics of the past few weeks. :love:

tlc - sorry to hear you are having such a rough time lately. Glad to hear your dogs are a comfort to you at this time. Take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing a pic of the handsome Bronson soon.

loving the photos everyone, but just barely able (well, already late) getting mine up ... time is really getting away :o ... and I had a major computer overhaul (accidentally on purpuse) just before the end of week 37 which put me back badly

sorry to hear of your loss tlc, hope you get the spark back for photography :)

37/52 - Lotus the happy mud monster

6180790208_e20a9ce884_z.jpg

38/52 - Lotus' 7th birthday, had to celebrate with a beach trip ;)

6161810585_8907d32093_z.jpg

37/52 - Chester only really has a passing interest in retrieving, realistically though he's actually pretty good as long as he has no competition, and there's a good chance of a food treat upon return

6180266527_184b807b75_z.jpg

38/52 - and for the birthday beach trip, Chester poses on a rock :)

6184959802_c333b00c0a_z.jpg

cheers :D

I feel like so many of us started... and there's not many left!

Wagsalot - its not a crappy photo, I love it! There's nothing bettr than to see a dog chillin' out! I'm also losing my creativity... but we're so close to the finish line that we can't give up!

Weibritty - Marlo is gorgous! I'm always envious of the photos with beautiful backgrounds, I always get random bits of house or things that detract from the rest of the photo!

TLC - Sorry to hear you're having a terrible time, and thanks for your comments... I really appreciate everyone's comments because I tell people at work that I'm doing a photo challenge of Asti and they simply look at my like "i'm a crazy dog lady..."

ClickingMad - I LOVE all your photos - Lotus looks so happy in her mud puddle and Chester looks like a gentle soul!

AnnieK - Cowboy could be the pie's honorary cheer leader!

This is Asti's week 39 - it got relly hot up here last week so we got out Asti's clam pool, but ths week its been cold again! I wish the weather would make up its mind!!!

6197673928_7612a52deb.jpg

Week 39/52 of Asti 2011 by SammieS, on Flickr

More gorgeous photos everyone!

Thanks for the kind thoughts. x

The pic of Lotus planking in the mud puddle with the big smile made me lol..... :laugh: Happy Birthday Buddy

Edited by tlc

Looks like you dogs are enjoying a bit of a splash around Sammie & Clicking mad.

This is my photo for the week, taken this morning, nice to wake up to a nice sunny blue sky after a very wet week

6202011734_13e902bb12_z.jpg

Thanks MTD, I hope so too, I'm really disappointed in myself as I looked at my slr yesterday and then packed it away in the camera bag. I only seem to snap pics with my iPhone these days. I must make a concious effort to get the camera out very soon.

Happy 10th Birthday Spencer xx

Happy Birthday Spencer :birthday: love week 39 too, very cool :D

Riley looks like he loves his toys :)

Helen - really like that blue sky, the picture of Spring to me :thumbsup:

Asti looks great in her pool. I really need to get me one of those!

Cowboy's a dedicated fan 'eh :)

and ... before we get too far along into the next week, here's week 39/52

Lotus before the rain started

6202936897_150c50ee3e_z.jpg

and Chester

6203452726_8bfee1ce4a_z.jpg

:D