52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Hi all :wave:

I'm back for comment time :happydance2:

Aaaah SNOOK, I just have to start with you :D Week 11 - Absolutely brilliant!! What a fantastic shot!! The expression on Justice! He really looks the part :laugh: Gold stars to you for this one. Really well done :winner: Loving your pics. Great shot too of Justice in the hoodie with bling. What a character.

WEIBRITTY: Love how you process your pics. You've found some great settings for Marlo. I especially liked the bush background. What's up with that 'blue tyre!? :D It's huge!!

GILA: Really love your Week 32. The colours & the composition. Love it! Great shot :thumbsup:

SAMMIES: Aaaah..absolutely love your Week 32 of Asti on the stairs :love: Great background & a perfect pose with head tilt from Asti :thumbsup: Week 34 - she does look like she's in a bit of a huff :laugh: Love the different lines in the pic. Looks great!

WAGSALOT: Nice shot of Riley on the stairs. Looks like there's some meditation going on there ;) . Also, your shot with the biscuits on his feet. What restraint! Good boy Riley!:D

HELEN: Too funny the pic of those laughing dogs :laugh: They didn't let us in on the joke did they!!

MTD: Love the soulful eyes on Maggie Week 31 & ooooh, the INTENSITY in those same eyes in Week 33. Very fixated on that hole. Would love to see the look on the rat's face if it did decide to pop it's head out :laugh:

CLICKING MAD: Love your shot of Chester Week 33! Nice depth of field there. Both your pics with the red couch for Week 31 are Fantastic!! Really well done! :winner: They just HAVE TO go on the wall I reckon.

TLC: How cute is that, using a slipper as a pillow in your Week 32 :D. Bronson looks like such a gentleman in Week 33. Glad to hear that you're now on the upward slope to recovery & feeling human again :thumbsup:

ELISE: Gorgeous pup :love: Puppy Pre-school & zoomies! Can life get any better??!!

Great job all :cheer:

MTD - she is a little hunter, lucky she is black or her nose might have been a funny color :laugh:

Cickingmad - Great photos, hope you are having a fun trip

Wagsalot - Riley looks very happy indeed

Elise+Hudson - welcome to the group, cute puppy

TLC - Glad you are feeling better at last, very cute photo

Weibritty - love the framing

Gila, love your new favorite photo

Snook - love those photos of Justice at the river, looks happy - and really love the mug shot, very funny

SamieS - that could be your Christmas card photos with the stars and lovely swirls

Katalily - I think it is a cute photo. Chazer said rubbish, why isn't Kyla with me in the photo, why is there an imposter

Hi Everyone :wave:

I've got three pics to put up for week 34 :) The Pappy & the Lappie had a massively fun Saturday out & about with Chazer the Brittany Prince :love:

6088322745_c7e6f51557_z.jpg

#34/52 - Tali & Kyla: GIVE ME MY BALL!!!!

6088867484_6b4d96e1f7.jpg

#34a/52 - Tali & Chazer: Calming signals

6088320829_557acc1501.jpg

#34b/52 - Kyla herding Chazer

Edited by Katalily0709

WOW - i've just been through the thread from when I last posted, and the photos are amazing!!! :eek: :D

Can I be naughty and restart posting pictures - considering I failed miserably at the 365 day challenge, I want to keep going with this one - pretty please :o:worship: :D

(I will update my flickr album with all the missing pics - i've still been taking, just not uploading and editing :banghead: ).

Week 32/52 - serious business waiting for the soccer ball (I'm annoyed I cut out her foot in this shot!)

6055858680_66a8ef6f1a_z.jpg

Week 33/52 - having a play around with the fisheye lens....

6057755287_969139f377.jpg

Edited by Beth.

Hi Everyone :wave:

I've got three pics to put up for week 34 :) The Pappy & the Lappie had a massively fun Saturday out & about with Chazer the Brittany Prince :love:

6088867484_6b4d96e1f7.jpg

#34a/52 - Tali & Chazer: Calming signals

It is funny how the body language changes with Tali, I got this one too

IMG_6864.jpg

She must bring out the gentle side of him LOL

I think Kyla just wants them to run

Edited by helen

Asti is lovely, really enjoy your by-the-window shots, so much colour in week 34 :) Again week 35 - love the colours!

Katalily - really nice sleepy pups! what fun to catch up with Helen/Chazer, they all look like they had a ball :D

Snook - great idea, really well done, I love it!! :D

helen - great action shot of Chazer! Nice interaction between the 3 too!

annie - like the relaxing on holiday, nice water at the beach shot too :D

weibritty - she sure does look serious, like the muted colours :)

wags - haha Riley doesn't mind, "just hanging out with my ball" ;)

naomi - love your catch-up shots! lotta happy tongue :laugh:

beth - fun! specially like the fish-eye shot :D

gila - haha love Cooper in double!

Week 34 - a x 2 special, just because I can :D

Lotus - her park ball love special ;)

6088391854_a8160d22df_z.jpg

6087846419_38828f0b98_z.jpg

Chester - his park posing pouting special

6088593724_40b7065133_z.jpg6088047645_4563fe8875_z.jpg

:D

clicking mad just love the photo of Lotus and the squashed tennis ball - so sharp . :laugh: at Chesters pout - dalmations really do have great expressions , I remember ages ago a friend had a dalmation and it had the biggest smile / grin that looked like a laugh

wags Riley is one very spoilt boy , he has so many toys

elise and hudson squeeeeeeeee your 'new' man is just soooooo cute

tlc :kissbetter: hope things are improving . bronson is so cute waiting for his dinner

weibritty what a huge tyre , the blue color compliments marlos coloring so well

gila nice black and white shot with the sun shinning in . love the 2 for 1 deal :thumbsup:

snook love the bum shot 9/52 nice soft coloring . Poor Justice , glad he got over the stomach bug quite quickly. omg week 11/52 is so clever :thumbsup: just love justices expression suits the theme of the photo so well.

re your question; To begin with Maggie would hang around for hours waiting for the rats to make an appearance but now she hangs around for about 15 minutes then gives up.

sammie how cute is the anti social Asti :laugh: at the action shot

katalily it is so nice too see the great friendship between Kyla and Tali

helen great action shot

anniek looks like cowboy is working out how to make room for himself in the sun next to the 'human' . :laugh: at the no beach shot

naomi what a long tongue , great action shot and close up

bethgreat action shot

Gila - Love the eyes closed shot, very funny

Clickingmad - Lotus sure loves that ball, great photos

MTD - she looks so sweet and innocent in that 2nd photo, so cute

Weibritty - congratulations on the tracking title, you have had a great year

Wagsalot - very cute, must be the week to chill out