52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

RV - now I'm being very biased about your last pic, but what a great pic of two beautiful gundog breeds. My favourite two breeds that I love and adore and own. Cute pic of course of ST's Lulu and Zora. :love:

MTD - Looks like Maggie is catching a bit of sun there. That's one hell of a hill in the background too! :eek:

gila - Great pic. Looks like Spencer is floating on air.

Sammies - love the star shadow on his side.

tlc - Hope your crew are keeping you nice and warm whilst you get better, nice shot.

eventingpony - looks like you are all prepared for your impending arrival. Can't wait to see puppy pics soon.

Naomi - poor Archie, he looks very sad and sorry for himself.

Snook - nice pic, love the shadows and Justice does have a cute butt. :laugh:

wagsalot - Riley looks all snuggled and comfy there.

mtd - would love to have that mountain as backdrop! Ever been to Canberra? I had to run up Mount Ainslie once, got a champagne breakfast at the top and then ran back down, it was fun, not sure how long it took, but I'm sure the champagne helped lol

sammieS nice light with the star-shadows :D

tlc - your pack sure take up the bed :laugh: sweet portrait of Bronson with auntie!

eventingpony - looks like you got it all sorted for pups arrival! looking forward to puppy pics :D

naomi - poor Archie, looks like he's taking it okay though :) re: the hat, it's one of those beanies with plaits at the side, it was a New York find :D

snook - love the composition, I tried something like that this weekend, didn't really turn out so well :)

wags - nice b&w sleepy shot of Riley, despite the last minute effort, so cosy :D

weibritty - Marlo's looking good, love her wispy fur :)

~~~~~~

Lotus 29/52 - couldn't go past her eyes for this weeks shot, we were practising "down" before a game of tennis ball retrieves at the park when I saw how the light through the trees reflected in her eyes, always with the camera around my neck, I had to try and capture it! Her eyes are usually so difficult to see.

5968348986_217be31893_z.jpg

Chester 29/52 - more of a documentary kinda shot, they've been doing roadworks on my street for a while, now they've got to the stage where I can't access my driveway with my car (it's the red one in the background), and I have to duck under, or step over those ribbons to even get home. They are hoping to pour the concrete for the driveways tomorrow, we'll see huh?

5969212223_cf06ace0a8_z.jpg

~~~~~~

Gilla Great action shot

SammieS Love the sun snoozing , nice effect the stars give . sorry your Camera is Sick, can you get it fixed ?

tlc Love the sleeping beauties . Yah visits from Aunty , nice photo

eventingpony :happydance: Puppy is comming

Naomi Awww Archie is all grown up . :kissbetter: hope you have the bucket of your head by now

Snook great photo love the effect of shade and sun

Wags A sleeping beauty

Weibritty love the color contrasts between green , grey/silver and then the orange

clicking Mad Captured Lotus eyes well :thumbsup: love the effect of the photo of Chester . What a bummer about the road rain , a Real pain I am sure

Hi Gang :wave:

Wow, I haven't been on here for awhile! I've got to catch up on all your pics for the past 2weeks.

Looks like I've missed out on week 27 :( . These are mine for weeks 28 & 29 :D .

Kyla has just had a little hernia stitched up, therefore "the bucket" to prevent her from licking.

She's accepted wearing it much better than I'd expected! :thumbsup: .

5973548545_d8a19c7db7.jpg

#28/52 - Tali: Fetch!

5973546335_ddb2a28f01.jpg

#29a/52 - Kyla: The Bucket

5974106700_8765fdf01a.jpg

#29/52 - Tali: The Hat Box

I had a massive post prepared last night, commenting on everyone's photos and putting in Asti's week 30 submission - I then had a brain fart and pressed the 'back button' :( and it all disappeared...

A camera update: I can say to everyone who owns a Canon and has to send it to Sydney to get fixed, you shouldn't be as depressed as I was last week, because I sent it to them on Tuesday and I received it back and fixed under warranty (even though it was out by 30 days) on Friday :eek: That's a 3 day turnaround! I was super impressed with the service and the happiest girl in the world last weekend!

So here is Asti's submission, I am feeling like I am running out of creativity - especially without props - so this week I got out the peanut butter!

5980580029_fe58b3db78.jpg

Week 30/52 of Asti 2011 by SammieS, on Flickr

CM - gorgeous shot of Lotus - love the sparkly eyes. Chester looks like a young pup in her pic, love the angle.

annie - Week 30 - great pic, love Cowboys ears. :laugh:

MTD - love the bling!! nice close-up of Maggies eyes. It's usually hard to see black dogs eyes in pics.

katalily - two gorgeous pics of Tali, love them both. Poor Kyla, hope the bucket is gone now.

wagsalot - fab pic of Smiley Riley!

gila - funny pic, love the tiles.

sammies - gotta love those tongue pics.

Don't worry about using props. It's the only way I'll get through this challenge, by using them. :laugh:

Katalily Great photos :kissbetter: to Kyla , I am sure the bucket if off by now and all is better

AnnieK Such a cute photo of Mr funnyface

Wags what a happy face :)

Gila So hard to get that itchy spot right in the middle of the back

Sammie :thumbsup: to canon for fixing and returning your cmera so quickly . :laugh: at the peanut butter trick

weibritty great photo

week#30

5992037615_c31aae3503.jpg

week #30 by mtd3, on Flickr

weibritty - such a happy parking manager, really like the outback feel :)

sammies - hahaha really cute!!

gila - I like the tiles! Spencer looks funny upside down with his back paws kicking in the air lol

wags - what a great happy smile on Riley, I like the bokeh and colours :)

katalily - Kyla and Tali are looking great! love the colours in your photos, particularly like the hatbox shot :D

mtd - how pretty in her pink bling ... and so focused in the last shot!

annie - Cowboy looks like he's taking advantage of the sun there in the car ... he looks so cute and earnest in week 30 :)

~~~~~

gone for artsy beach action this week ;)

Lotus 30/52

5993607704_56fc7b7515_z.jpg

Chester 30/52

5993046481_f412aa32d5_z.jpg

:D

Hi All :wave:

Just had a look thru the last couple of pages. Nice pics guys :thumbsup:

Will get back to do some comments.

This is mine for week 30. Had to make do with this iPhone pic. Wish I'd got all of Tali's nose in :doh: but it's her Hare Foot I was trying to get.

Papillons have Hare Feet; two whisps of long hair on each side of their front feet :p

6000997273_6e43a344bf.jpg

#30/52 - Tali: Hare Foot

Weibritty - cute parking attendant!

MTD - those eyes! So gorgeous

CM - ooohh your shot of Lotus is ah-ma-zing!

anniek - cool shot of Cowboy's shadow

Sammie - I don't blame Asti for not wanting to sit on barnacles!

Snook - Justice looks like a bull in a rodeo lol

RV - Zora! Squeee!

Katalily - I would've called that a hairy foot :p

--------

31/52

MrAugust.jpg

gila - ooo I didn't notice Spencer having such a long coat, 'round his rough? or is he just shedding, Lotus is soooo fluffy atm, I gave a big brush before this weeks shot, yet I still can't pat her without fur coming off in handfuls :)

tali - cute little furry paws!

rallyvalley - gosh cute puppy pics! Like the one of Toby in the water too :)

snook - great action shot under tricky circumstances!

sammies - nice light at the beach with Asti :)

annie - yes, seasoned beach buddies ;)

~~~~~~

there's a "red" challenge on the flickr group (some may remember this lounge chair from previous years?)

Lotus 31/52

6004916700_ea888bec23_z.jpg

Chester 31/52 ... he was just so easy, I have a few outtakes that if I get around to it I'll upload 1 or 2 later ;)

6004371665_caece09c7d_z.jpg

:D