52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Great photos everyone! I feel like there's not many of us left... not long to go now!

I have to say its becoming a real effort for me now and Im really unimpressed with how uncreative I am with my photos. My hubby always laughs as they are always taken in the same spot. I just don't have time to get out :o

I hope I can stick it out til the end of the 52 weeks though, Ill be cranky if I miss 1 week after all this time. Our baby is due on the 3rd of jan, but could very well come early in December. Not sure how ill go getting my photo done if im in hospital :laugh:

I am exactly the same . We were planning to go away this weekend so thought great I will get a photo of Maggie playing at the beach , but plans have changed and we aren't going now so back to the boring photos

Week #46

6397757163_7c8be31e5e_z.jpg

week #46 by mtd3, on Flickr

Week #47

6397748015_5be99552e8_z.jpg

DSC09306 by mtd3, on Flickr

Maggie desperately needs a good groom :o

Edited by MTD

Great photos everyone :thumbsup:

SammieS - just love Asti's week 46 her little tootsies behind her just gorgeous! :)

weibritty - like what you did with Marlo's shot last week :cool:

gila - love week 46, great light!

helen - how :cool: that coke came through with those 2, great pose from Chazer! I just get "Nan" or "Pop" or "Boss"

CM, what's freelensing?

you take the lens off the camera, kinda move it around to get the focus, google it for better/clearer information - flickr has a group too that has tips etc. it's bad for your camera, attracts dust to the sensor ... I used my "spare" dusty camera to try it

~~~~

a bit of catch-up

Lotus 46/52

6366430881_5e8c7759e9_z.jpg

Chester 46/52

6366435521_c66b3119d2_z.jpg

Lotus 47/52

6397803097_764ecfc70e_z.jpg

Chester 47/52

6423594039_256e4fe0fd_z.jpg

:D

Weibritty - nice background effect! Also love how soft and silky Marlo's ears look

Sammie - Asti and Angus are such a gorgeous pair :)

CM - great photos. I'm always so jealous of your awesome beach shots!