Happy Birthday Rommi

OSoSwift

My little girl is three today. It does not seem like I got her three years ago. She got given a skineez toy - no stuffing!- a must for the master de-stuffer!

Being a bit of a bad mum I forgot to buy her some frosty paws ice cream, so they had dog sausage instead. No-one complained!!

So Happy third birthday my little brindle rocket, here is to many many more together :cheer:

post-23623-1294061192_thumb.jpg

Happy birthday Rommi :cheer:

Love the group shot :D

I actually had a piece of dog sausage on my head to try and keep their attention in that one :rofl: The things we do!

I always try to get a group shot of the dogs, especially the old fella as each day is a blessing with him. He is 15 in June :D

Edited by OSoSwift

:o:):rofl:

A lovely family photo, OSS. The birthday girl looks as though she is tired out from all the celebrations, but I assume she is getting ready to spring to take the sausage off your head :rofl::eek:

Brutus is indeed a grand old man.

She was all a bit over the photos as I had taken a couple with the kids prior, she was like just give me the food already!!! Brutus was a bit forward as he had got up and wanted the food off my head being the mega pig he is. Lewis I think was the only one who stayed still!

They has fun and it wasn't too hot which was good.

Rommi says thank you all for your birthday wishes :eek:

Edited by OSoSwift