Contact Names For Qld Flood People

Bullbreedlover

Hopefully Troy is around

I think a thread is required that people only post names and whether they are OK etc etc

No general chit chat that we have to wade through

If people need to evacuate do so in plenty of time and make sure others have your mobile ph number.

Troy where are you???

Hopefully Troy is around

I think a thread is required that people only post names and whether they are OK etc etc

If people need to evacuate do so in plenty of time and make sure others have your mobile ph number.

Troy where are you???

Troy also lives in QLD... he may be experiencing his own issues with flooding and may not be available perhaps???

Hopefully Troy is around

Troy where are you???

Troy also lives in QLD... he may be experiencing his own issues with flooding and may not be available perhaps???

I thought of that

If he is not available surely we can start one but make some ground rules. we dont want to be wading through lots of posts.

Troy can we please set up a thread for people who are safe or people who are in danger and need help in the Qld floods.

Brisbane is preparing to evacuate low lying areas

Topic has now been started and pinned

Hopefully Troy is around

Troy where are you???

I am near Beenleigh and thank God so far we have been spared. We are are not getting anywhere near the amount of rain that other areas are getting.

Please stay safe Troy - we need you! And everyone of course - PLEASE if there is ANYTHING I can do from Rockhampton (not much I know) please let me know. If I can contact anyone's loved ones, or be a point of contact for anyone, PLEASE let me know.

I am in Logan area and can hold a few horses and dogs in my own yard. Have spare crates. We are not at risk of flooding where I am located but am willing to help out others.

Logan is South Brisbane

Catch your breath and if any one thinks we can help at all call us 0269276706 email [email protected] www.mdbapacers.org.au

We're getting ready to give more help when people start to count the costs and return home.

Crates and pens are already on their way so they are closer if anyone needs them and foods will be moved up too for now.

We will also need a hand to move things around when its safe too.

Noisy (i know your safe for now but if it changes) /Erin/Varicool/Hilaryo/Sara/greymate/mrs d and dag boy/huski or anyone else needing help we are on the other side of the country but are willing to help you get your guys down here (and take you too of course!) should you need us

Just send a text for anything you need 0409 535 930

Edited by crazy beagle lady

If anyone needs any assistance my contact number is 0451 470 175.

We have a full house at the moment with family stuck down here but am sure we can find some extra beds for people as well as pets.