Urgent -crates Needed - Kerang Vic

Teebs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys Ive just seen this Ive been helping pack the truck going into Queensland and we have one going to Victoria late next week but I can get crates in or pretty much anything else you need prior to that if someone wants to meet me half way - may be at the Rock - my phone number is 0269276706

The crates were delivered to Bulldust early hours this morning and the babies are safe here with us. Thoughts are very much with Bulldust and hope that she can be reunited with her babies soon.

Fantastic work!! Thank you so much once again, good luck with the bubs, hope they are not too much of a handful!

The crates were delivered to Bulldust early hours this morning and the babies are safe here with us. Thoughts are very much with Bulldust and hope that she can be reunited with her babies soon.

:) Well done Zed.

My thoughts are with you Bulldust.

Wish I was closer to help.

Thank dog for Dolers. :thumbsup: Glad the babies are with you Z & Q, please stay safe Bulldust, fingers are crossed that the water doesn't rise. :)

We have left a message on Bulldust's phone to let her know the babies are settled and happy.

Excuse the poor quality of the photo, it was taken on my mobile. Thought I would post the photo in case Bulldust does manage to get on DOL.

Here is the contented brood.

Bulldustsbabies.jpg

We've just been told to get the hell out ASAP and my phone is buggering up i can be contacted on 0422 315 141, im meeting Zed n Q at Cohuna in 2 1/2hrs she is taking my puppies :thumbsup: weve got to MOVE NOW

Keep safe. Hope your home stays above water.

Zed n Q thank you so very much for helping so generously. I received a message from Bulldust about three hours away saying that there was 3 foot of water heading for thier house. Thanks to wonderful DOLers she was able to get all her dogs and cats packed up and has gotten out.

Perrin, i think she has enough crates now - perhaps send her a text or give her a call direct. Such a generous offer, thank you very much.

Zed n Q thank you so very much for helping so generously. I received a message from Bulldust about three hours away saying that there was 3 foot of water heading for thier house. Thanks to wonderful DOLers she was able to get all her dogs and cats packed up and has gotten out.

Great news that she got out safely with the dogs and cats :D

Thanks for letting us know DA :thumbsup:

Perrin, i think she has enough crates now - perhaps send her a text or give her a call direct. Such a generous offer, thank you very much.

Oh sorry DA only just saw this.

Have spoken to the Bulldusts on the phone a few hours ago and they are trying to organize themselves but they know the offer is there if they need it and o/h said we can turf Georgie outside to the horse stable if we really needed to use her crate and they couldn't get along. :laugh: Not that Georgia is unfriendly with other dogs.