Just Wanted To Share

becandcharch

Thanks guys,

I found my man! Thanks to Anniek I googled his owner and saw that he ran a boarding kennel in WA so I emailed him.

Once I checked it was definately him I emailed him a copy and asked that he share it with the trainer in the photo.

I just had a new comment on this picture on my FB Photography page and it was the trainer. The was very grateful, said he loved it and it was his new profile pic :wave:

Oh and the pretty lady in the photo is Lucy :thumbsup:

I wouldnt normally just give an image away but in this situation when its going to mean more to someone than me just keeping it on my computer I dont care :D

Edited by becandcharch

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bec, did you get bailed up by security when you were taking photos? I've been plenty of times before with my camera and had no problems, but only once since I've had that bloody white lens and I got monstered by security tonight. I had to go to the office and speak to the CEO and convinced him I am not a professional photographer and only wanted to take pics of my friends dogs race. He let me but said I have to get permission every time from now on. I bet it wouldn't have happened if I didn't have the silly paparazzi lens. :)

Hey Bec, did you get bailed up by security when you were taking photos? I've been plenty of times before with my camera and had no problems, but only once since I've had that bloody white lens and I got monstered by security tonight. I had to go to the office and speak to the CEO and convinced him I am not a professional photographer and only wanted to take pics of my friends dogs race. He let me but said I have to get permission every time from now on. I bet it wouldn't have happened if I didn't have the silly paparazzi lens. :)

that's why the black Sigma is better :laugh:

Hey Bec, did you get bailed up by security when you were taking photos? I've been plenty of times before with my camera and had no problems, but only once since I've had that bloody white lens and I got monstered by security tonight. I had to go to the office and speak to the CEO and convinced him I am not a professional photographer and only wanted to take pics of my friends dogs race. He let me but said I have to get permission every time from now on. I bet it wouldn't have happened if I didn't have the silly paparazzi lens. :laugh:

No one said anything. There was an official photographer that went out onto the track to get shots with the owner and dog after each race.

I was just behind the fence with everyone else.