Mdba Annual Awards Ceremony

Now that Steve has almost finished listing the nominees for each category, who will be attending?.

Having been nominated by an unknown person (THANKS A MILLION :D ) am planning on being there.

Apart from the excitement of the awards night, looking forward to visiting Melbourne after an absence of many many years :thumbsup: Am treating my Mum to a trip as well, she is now 86 and a Victorian. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am determined to attend one year but this is not the year that it will be, while ever Pets at Peace CW is nominated my part time boss will be attending the awards and while ever he is out of town I run the business.

So I guess each year I don't attend means it's better for our business as it means we are nominated!

Cockerlover, I am travelling from Sydney but I am flying. Are you planning on flying or driving? (Duh, ignore my stupidity. :( I can see you clearly say you are flying) Feel free to pm me if you want. I am heading down Friday and coming back Sunday and my flights are booked.

Edited by ~Anne~

How do they organize the tables? Do they put DOL people on the same tables?

I just looked up the accommodation at the place and they are already booked out for that night!

No they have the accommodation booked for us - you need to call them and tell them you are with us and you will get a room with the discounts.