2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thannks for the congrats :D

Awesome I was just about to post if you have any videos as I'm not entirely sure if I've seen any of your stuff before! Off to watch now :eek:

And huuuuuge congrats to you and Prix, Ptolomy and Scoota & Cider, and of course bedazzled and Brookie for their big win!!! :laugh::rofl:

You're all such an inspiration :)

Small brags for me :mad

Ruby got her JD title today! :thumbsup: She also had her Novice Agility debut and gained a clear round and 2nd place in 500! :rofl: She was beaten out by Millie, yet again :thumbsup: Millie got 1st place! Millie clipped one bar on the spread in Novice Jumping though, bugger! (erm ok she didn't clip it, she pretty much smashed it :thumbsup:)

Ruby:

(I got a bit lost on the course :) and I'm so chuffed Ruby was finally able to do the dogwalk after her DW phobia of late)

Millie:

Very proud of my kids! We're back again tomorrow to do it all over again :)

Edited by RubyStar

Congrats RubyStar :) :D :) Both your girls were fantastic today :laugh: Good luck tomorrow!!!

Thanks to everyone for your congrats on Brookie's Wins at the Sydney Royal. Very proud of my boy :) Pax's lovely boy Prix put in some excellent rounds and showed that he is a star!!! Looked pretty good in his bling collar too :D

Have to say I loved the atmosphere of the Sydney Royal. It really is a special trial and everyone goes out of their way to make it so. Love the champagne and nibbles they put on before presentations too.

Yep but we were all too wasted and agility was a bust for us today! early mornings and late flights don't agree with me :)

Have the WA lot settled back at home?

I think there is a big agility thing there this weekend, good luck girls if you are entered. :)