2011 Brags Thread

Congrats Ptolomy!!!!!!!! :D

Well done Mason! :confused:

I could not be happier with the last two days of flyball racing at the nationals...

Jedi and Ahsoka's team WON Division 5!!!!!! :)

On top of that...

Jedi got a 0.000 start yesterday and today he did a MASSIVE PB of 5.90 seconds, breaking the 6-second barrier for the first time!!!!!! (His previous PB was 6.3)

Ahsoka got an awesome PB of 5.683 (her previous PB was roughly 5.9-6.0)!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went away this weekend to do a double trial in Hervey Bay and had a good day! In the first trial yesterday we won the UD ring and got our 3rd OC leg in the process! We managed a 2nd place in the second trial but no qually unfortunately the little witch anticipated for one of the articles and decided she liked glove 3 better than the one I actually sent her too! She worked really nicely in both trials and I'm very pleased with my little girlie! :confused:

Congratulations Seita :confused: Not long to go for OC!!!

I went away this weekend to do a double trial in Hervey Bay and had a good day! In the first trial yesterday we won the UD ring and got our 3rd OC leg in the process! We managed a 2nd place in the second trial but no qually unfortunately the little witch anticipated for one of the articles and decided she liked glove 3 better than the one I actually sent her too! She worked really nicely in both trials and I'm very pleased with my little girlie! :D

Wow - a big congrats to everyone!!! :):)

It's so great to see all these brags :rofl:

Ptolomy - what great scores, a big congrats!!!! :)

Well done Mason on your win and pass in CCD!!

Sounds like you had an awesome time with the flyball Nik (oh and I blame you and your flyball videos for getting me and Lottie to start flyball as well :thumbsup: we had our first session last week!!).

A big congrats on your pass and another leg to your OC, seita!!! :D

:thumbsup: very cute trick HTW!!

Edited by LuvLottie

I had a better day than the last few have been.......

Strauss was pulled for the in group line up - he didn't win but I have never had that happen before - I must have looked like a real dork when the judge pointed to us :)

and then this afternoon......

Cider Bear showed that she had recovered from her scary trip east with a 200 in novice for her title.

So her 3 scores have been 200, 196 and 200 - Good girl Soggy Bear :D

Wowza - WTG Ptolomy and cider!!! That's a pretty good track record so far :thumbsup:

I won our CCD trial today with a score of 95, i am so happy!!

Woot - well done!!! That's awesome!

I went away this weekend to do a double trial in Hervey Bay and had a good day! In the first trial yesterday we won the UD ring and got our 3rd OC leg in the process! We managed a 2nd place in the second trial but no qually unfortunately the little witch anticipated for one of the articles and decided she liked glove 3 better than the one I actually sent her too! She worked really nicely in both trials and I'm very pleased with my little girlie! :thumbsup:

Yay!! Well done Seita!

Well our weekend hasn't been too bad, got a JDM pass yesterday with Kinta and some lovely runs. Leo I think is still recovering from his ordeal earlier in the week and was a bit flat in agility and did dismally in UD today.... *sigh* I'm beginning to dislike trialling in this class! :)

Congratulations Mason :thumbsup: You must be thrilled!

TN - love the 0.000 result :rofl: Very cool and a win to boot :thumbsup:

Seita :) Sensational :D

LP - well done with Kinta!!! Not an easy class at all!!!

We were at the second day of the Easter agility trial - Ziggy ran really well apart from a very uncharacteristic JDO run but I suspect there was a bitch on the cusp of coming into season as he was a nightmare before the run. I walked the 4 JDX courses and felt there was no reason that Zig couldn't run them well, which is a credit to our club and instructors :D I promised one of my instructors I'd stop complaining about all the serp/threadle/pull through drills we've been doing because Zig absolutely nailed them :)

So....3rd place, Q in JDX in the morning (had one minute to walk the second course, racing between events and he tipped a bar being a bit tired) and the afternoon brought us a 4th place, Q in JDX and a 3rd place, NQ in the second JDX run (tipped a bar due to crappy rear cross :) Great dog.... :D ). Very happy with our teamwork and apparently our runs are looking much smoother :) We were beaten by some very fast and well handled dogs today!

I had a training session this afternoon at the local oval and am very happy with Jovi and Darcy!

Kinda embarassing but I hadn't trained Darcy properly in ages because I was focusing on training Jovi :D He went so well, so focused and willing.....took me awhile to remember all his commands/hand movements but he adapted well to me fumbling. I had forgotten how great and beautiful he works. Jovi was excellent as well given I rarely train her outdoors (usually inside) but it's all coming together and she was doing a long heeling pattern with next to no encouragement. Shouldn't be surprised with Jovi as she is Darcys daughter in so many other ways, she just has more drive and intensity!

Now to look into an upcoming obedience trial to actually enter!

Edited by tollersowned

I see you have been asking obedience rule questions too - good luck and well done it's nice when training goes well and you all enjoy training :D

Well done TSD - how many more passes do you need. I've had plenty of shoot the handler moments too so don't feel bad!

I see you have been asking obedience rule questions too - good luck and well done it's nice when training goes well and you all enjoy training :D

Thanks :thumbsup: Getting there eventually, only took till my 3rd dog! :thumbsup:

The trialling part scares me a little and I get very nervous and as Darcy (and Jovi will probably be the same) is so sensitive to my mood, we just end up a nervous wreck :)

I will have to have someone to video us so we can get feedback on where we need to improve :)

Congrats Ptolomy!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Well done Mason! :laugh:

I could not be happier with the last two days of flyball racing at the nationals...

Jedi and Ahsoka's team WON Division 5!!!!!! :laugh:

On top of that...

Jedi got a 0.000 start yesterday and today he did a MASSIVE PB of 5.90 seconds, breaking the 6-second barrier for the first time!!!!!! (His previous PB was 6.3)

Well done, I think a handler can claim some credit for themselves for a 0.000 start, I can attest it is not easy to do!

Congrats Ptolomy!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Well done Mason! :laugh:

Jedi and Ahsoka's team WON Division 5!!!!!! :laugh:

On top of that...

Well done, I think a handler can claim some credit for themselves for a 0.000 start, I can attest it is not easy to do!

It still feels totally surreal. I never imagined in my wildest dreams I would ever get a 0.000... Crazy!

I had a better day than the last few have been.......

Strauss was pulled for the in group line up - he didn't win but I have never had that happen before - I must have looked like a real dork when the judge pointed to us :rofl:

and then this afternoon......

Cider Bear showed that she had recovered from her scary trip east with a 200 in novice for her title.

So her 3 scores have been 200, 196 and 200 - Good girl Soggy Bear :laugh:

:eek::laugh::o

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is yuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!! Well done Soggy and Ptolomy!! She is one super special girl :D

Now my girls are competing against Cider and she'll put them to shame :rofl: :rofl:

Gosh, well done :D :(