2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like you've had a great day xena98!! A big congrats!!

I finally have a brag I can put in here... me and Lottie had our first ccd trial today, and we passed and came second - super proud of my girl :laugh::laugh::rofl:

Congratulations LL. :thanks: well done for her first trial

And to you as well xena98. Take my hat off to you doing somany runs with such consistent results.

Sounds like you've had a great day xena98!! A big congrats!!

I finally have a brag I can put in here... me and Lottie had our first ccd trial today, and we passed and came second - super proud of my girl :rofl: ;) :o

Well done to you both I watched you while I was doing groups (which stopped me stressing :laugh: ) you both did well.

We just need to fix up your left turns so it doesn't look like your kicking Lottie in the head :rofl:

Congrats and Well done :thanks::laugh:

Well I had to put in this brag. We had a double agility trial and Inka managed 4 first places this morning. :thanks: Poor little Gabby had problems passing in anything except for 1 class that was because it wasnt raining. We failed 3 classes cause of the rain. It obviously melts Gabby's little brain cells when she gets wet :rofl: Afternoon we did fair better and Gabby got 3 first places and Inka got a 2nd and a 3rd. They just worked like a treat havent had that kind of results for awhile :laugh:

Congrats :laugh:

At yesterday's agility trial, Jess got her first novice agility quallie and 1st place!! :D

She only knocked one bar in both her novice agility and jumping runs in the morning... painfully close!

And we won't mention the other runs... bit messy :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats everyone!!

We just need to fix up your left turns so it doesn't look like your kicking Lottie in the head :D

:D :rofl: That's my homework for the week - so if anyone has any lovely footwork videos, i'd love to see!!

Congrats on your quallie and 1st place DSO!!! :laugh::rofl: Sounds like you had a great day!!

At yesterday's agility trial, Jess got her first novice agility quallie and 1st place!! :D

She only knocked one bar in both her novice agility and jumping runs in the morning... painfully close!

And we won't mention the other runs... bit messy ;)

Yah about time you got on here. Congratulations and first place to boot :laugh::o:)

Word from Ptolomy at the Sydney Royal:

Brooklyn and Bedazzledx2 win Open and also take out Winner of Winners.

Way to go Brooklyn - what a good boy he is! :cry::):cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Edited by ness

Another big brag from Sydney Royal today.

Huge Congrats to PAX & Prix for winning Novice Obedience Dog! :cry::):cheer:

you both looked so awesome out there, very well deserved win :cheer:

a pleasure to meet Ptolomy & Bedazzled and their awesome dogs too.

I'm gonna get me a Cider :cheer:

:) yeah well my view is there is nothing quite as good as the original but I suppose a Cider clone would be better then nothing at all :cry: . I haven't met her in person and I still love her.

Have to say the more I watch of PAX's Prix to (was watching a video of him playing frisbee that K9 Pro posted) the more I could be quite taken with a Malinois too.

Edited by ness

Hi guys its been awhile since I posted a brag, though this isnt a brag..........as such.........because I am still kicking myself!!!

We popped down to Hobart for a double obedience trial, with Seven & UD for the morning trial,where she anticipated the finish on the seek back, then dropped the metal in her articles, then forgot what STAY meant on the group exam!!

The pm trial was a blinder with scores of 30 for seek back, 19s for send aways, 14/14/13 for articles, 21 signals (came forward abit from the drop) and 20 for food refusal. group exam again she FORGOT what stay meant, did her 7min out of sight down so finished with a score of 175NQ!!!!

I have been so caught up in teaching & reinforcing the complex stuff of UD, I havent spent time with the basics :cry::)

Hence why I am still kicking myself.............so guess what we are doing leading up the the next trial............basic obedience!!!!!!!!!!

Another big brag from Sydney Royal today.

Huge Congrats to PAX & Prix for winning Novice Obedience Dog! :):cheer: :cheer:

you both looked so awesome out there, very well deserved win :cheer:

a pleasure to meet Ptolomy & Bedazzled and their awesome dogs too.

I'm gonna get me a Cider :)

Huge congrats to you all :cry:

Well done PAX and bedazzled.

Excuse me Vickie..I thought Snazz was your favourite...will have to paint him red :cheer: