2011 Brags Thread

LOL xena98 - they do like to test us out, don't they - but lovely score in Open. And congrat on the Novcie pass with Kenz, ness.

First agility trial for the year here this weekend = good weather, fun courses, and fabulous dogs - not ours so much - our interstate visitors - stunning. Miss Kirra and I managed to lower our DQ percentage :) , and even snag a couple of Qs - 4th in Open Jumping yesterday and 3rd in Masters Agility - pleased with the way we improved over the weekend - bits of some of our runs were a blast - and after having major seesaw problems lately and yesterday, she nailed them today. My partner and I went clear in Masters Pairs -but sadly - 4 seconds over. :eek:

One of those interstate visitors would be Andrea from WA...I heard she did some great runs :)

Well done Tassie on your places and conquering the seesaw :)

Brag for us..Snazz got his second Open obedience pass on 196 on Friday night :champagne: What a hoot...enjoyed every minute of it. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well done everyone for their wonderful results - so good to see!

Mr Leo pulled at my heartstrings again this weekend - this time getting up to the signals exercises before he decided to look blankly at me when I gave him the first signal for the down in the distance control :)

Doesn't help when the judge tells you that up until then the dog had only lost 1pt in the heelwork up until then :) :)

We'll get there soon - though judging by the way UD goes, maybe it's due to all fall into a shambles soon!

But his seekback was awesome, so I take heart in that!

Missy K.... yeah.... lets not go there :eek:. But I must say that I felt a little guilty for berating her seeing as we got home and she had a severe case of the trots! Bad Mummy!

:) but LP UD is a whole new experience - Ness went from getting up to the drop in signals and missing the down to the trial on Saturday night where we got through seekback and the first sendaway and then on the second sendaway she went out between the jumps and stopped - URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm good question LP - Ness is a bloody bugger I was going to retire her after the last trial but when she put in such a lovely performance I went off and entered a whole lot of others. Now after her performance on Saturday night I am not so sure :) .

Edited by ness

:D 'Cos it's character-building Lp - teaches us to cope with failure :eat:

Way to go Caffy and Snazzy - and little miss Cider.

Yep - it was lovely having Andrea and the kids over. Spice and Smudge put in some awesome runs - so enthusiastic and fast - and Andrea didn't forget to do some obedience training in the lunch break. Looking forward to seeing them again at the Launceston trial next weekend. Geraldine, Katie and Karolyn were over from Vic, so we had stunningly fast dogs and beautiful handling (and a few spectacular crash and burns :love: ) all weekend.

:) 'Cos it's character-building Lp - teaches us to cope with failure :love:

Way to go Caffy and Snazzy - and little miss Cider.

Yep - it was lovely having Andrea and the kids over. Spice and Smudge put in some awesome runs - so enthusiastic and fast - and Andrea didn't forget to do some obedience training in the lunch break. Looking forward to seeing them again at the Launceston trial next weekend. Geraldine, Katie and Karolyn were over from Vic, so we had stunningly fast dogs and beautiful handling (and a few spectacular crash and burns :D ) all weekend.

Oi - you forgot Laura and lil Nel who also made the trop :eat::)

:rofl: I did too - sorry Laura and the gorgeous (and quiet) little Nelliegirl - was lovely to meet you too - looking forward to seeing you agin on Saturday. Some lovely work from them too - you guys are really raising the bar now with your training and performances in Victoria. :rofl:

:rofl: 'Cos it's character-building Lp - teaches us to cope with failure :rofl:

There are some of us on here who are going to end up with the strongest characters in the entire universe thanks to UD. :p Me included :)

Yay Jedi!

We just got back from our first obedience trial ever, we scored 96 in CCD and took out 1st place! Good girl Ava! All 4 points lost were in heeling and were because of me, of course :grouphug: I am even more happy because she has been ill this week and only recovered in the last few days... such a great little dog.